• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to them, but makes me wonder. Had we held on vs them to win and that goal vs Birmingham counted, we would've been up too and won the league by now most likely.

The championship will see you for the 2017-18 season Turf Moor... God awful team and dire atmosphere.

I'm starting to like you more and more  :D

it was painful to see the potential champions of our league win at home in such unconvincing fashion against a midtable team who normally get battered away from home.

they are such a bad advert for our league, which counters the good advert muff and their cavalier style was last year.

look at the premier league and i wonder how many points burnley will take by scoring from set pieces and long balls next season. the only thing they have going for them is dyche. he has performed miracles to get them promoted this season. they best 11 is imo the weakest ability wise in the top 6 by a way.

Ah well. Think the title is all but out of our reach now. But that's not what we set out to do. All down to us to make the other spot ours now. A disgruntled well done to Burnley for doing what the jammy gets do best.

QPR weren't good enough to justify anything in that 2nd half. A 0-0 draw would probably have been a fair result but that's never been Burnley's way this season. They grind out the wins whilst having little to no effect on the full 90 minutes.

Over to us this weekend to go up with them with a result on the final weekend. Let's go for the win and keep them on their toes for top spot.

The championship will see you for the 2017-18 season Turf Moor... God awful team and dire atmosphere.

pass them on the way up next season. well one of us probably will because i fancy us to beat brighton and derby in the playoffs, i doubt i'll be right on both.

100m quid eh?... they can paint the changing rooms now, and maybe get dyche a razer to shave that ridiculous goatee off lol

And sort out that ridiculous slope on their pitch. How do they even play on that!?!?!