• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will Hughes has a lot to learn about midfield play in this league, there's no way Knockaert should've been allowed to carry on there. If it's Clayton or Leadbitter he gets brought down preventing that opportunity.

Very exciting half of football!

Here's a question...

Knockaert or Ramirez??

Would love to see Knockaert --- Ramirez --- Adomah behind Rhodes!

Very exciting half of football!

Here's a question...

Knockaert or Ramirez??

Would love to see Knockaert --- Ramirez --- Adomah behind Rhodes!

If it was one or the other, Ramirez every time.

Will Derby please stop wasting their set-pieces by giving them to Ince? Every corner he's taken has been complete and utter trash. Russell took one corner and it actually ended up in the right area for a change.

Thorne needs to be careful now so can guarantee they'll be looking to exploit that and try and force him into a silly challenge or run at him and hope he keeps backing off. That break from Knockaert from the right-back area towards the end was a perfect example of that.

Hughes has looked most likely to create something for Derby. As a group they need to pick their passes better. They push quite high up but then release the ball short from the keeper and try and pass their way through.

One thing's for sure. Adomah will not get away with not defending on Saturday. Rosenior and Skalak will push our right-side to their limits. Friend better be back to help deal with Knockaert too.

Wilson

Ince has been shocking, every time we're on Sky that lad manages to make other fans think he's s*** its so annoying, he's a good player trust me... we just don't see it when its live on sky ffs

In fact 90% of the time we're on sky we're s***.... camera shy or something?!?!

on Brighton forum some already saying they have nothing to worry about at the Riverside and that they are already the best team in the Championship.

Only player im worried about from Brighton is Knockaert.

We have a better midfield than Derby and a better defence.

If I was a Brighton fan I would be very worried if they don't win today, they would have to turn us over not looking like thats gonna happen. We will be more than up for this one!!!!

UTB

If Brighton lose or draw today, it won't really make a difference for Boro would it... It would still go down to the last game

It means we only need to draw next weekend

If brighton lose it would mean we would be all but mathamateically promoted if it wasnt for Mr Tom Nield

Yes, very true. That guy is a complete and utter A hole. Such a bad decision.

on Brighton forum some already saying they have nothing to worry about at the Riverside and that they are already the best team in the Championship.

If I was a Brighton fan I would be very worried if they don't win today, they would have to turn us over not looking like thats gonna happen. We will be more than up for this one!!!!

UTB

I'd say the midfields are pretty even, Kayal is one of the best players in the league & Stephens is no slouch.

UTB

I think they've got a point. Brighton look a bit like Bournemouth from last year. They probably are the best team in the league at the moment. Doesn't mean we can't get a result, but it'll be tough. Only needing a draw would be a big help.