Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boro will win imo

Brighton wont get a sniff against your lots defence.

Hmm Since Ayala was injured our defence isn't quite the same...

Anyway forget that. COME ON QPR!!!!!!

Could just feel it coming. We need a solid performance next week, but still annoys me that went in since the momentum is still with them.

Winning promotion on the last day with 4 consecutive draws is something haha

Are their fans clueless ... the draw made no difference to them

It makes a small change, if Burnley lose twice then they're up. Unlikely but it does change the permutation a bit.

So if Burnley lose,  we can have our bore draw next week!

No we can't.

Well we can.  Not sure Brighton would rely on it though :)

Derby were much the better side in the 2nd half. What a great result for us. I know that they'll be happy to have scored and avoided defeat again but I can't say that really changes much for them. The game at the Riverside is 1 game. We have home advantage and as long as we avoid defeat, we'll be up. A much, much better position than we were in with 2 games to go last season.

Losing Dunk to suspension can only help us and inspire us to attack them. Derby's performance in the 2nd half should give us some more confidence going into it. They intercepted so many poor passes by Brighton from the back, bit the opposite to the first half.

EDIT: As someone else has said, I suppose it does change something relying on Burnley to do something. But I don't see Burnley dropping anything now. No matter what happens today, they're pretty sure to grab the points at Charlton.

We'll be fine next Saturday we win or draw and they'll have Greer in defence but Karanka please don't just score and drop off for the rest of a match hoping Dimi doesn't pull a howler.

Riverside will be bouncing I can't wait.

One annoying thing about that, is why the need to bring on buxton, keep it the same and hope the 11 on the pitch see it out, ridiculous sub at that moment, that was literally the last act in the game.

Still a half chance if Rotherham can do us a favour

Burnley and Boro top 2 now for me, I'd be chuffed for Boro, a club that belongs in the prem.. burnley on the other hand, they belong down here with Forest hahaha.