oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Championship Live Match: Charlton V Burnley 1230hrs 07/05 P3571

There does seem to be less stress watching this game I guess it is because I think Burnley will do it and the intensity of personal feelings was with the Brighton game.

Now I hope that this may very well be a cue for the shock result of the day, love it just love it

QPR lose last two games, Brighton are up... Can't see charlton beating burnley though on the final day.

What would happen if the Charlton fans made the game unplayable? Didnt that happen at Blackpool a few years ago? Would they get the win?

First things first, we need Burnley NOT to get an early goal.

Early goal = pressure off. Not winning at half time would be wonderful.

What would happen if the Charlton fans made the game unplayable? Didnt that happen at Blackpool a few years ago? Would they get the win?

Burnley get an awarded the win. By I think a 3-0 scoreline.

That one was actually called a 0-0 draw.

Excellent shot from Phillips. Remember we were linked to him for 7m?

It would get replayed.

Back in the day when Brighton were dog-turd poor and had owners bleeding them dry they invaded the pitch against York in protest and broke the crossbar.

York needed the win to stay up so they had to replay the game behind closed-doors. York won 3-1 I think and Brighton got deducted two points the following season.

QPR lose last two games, Brighton are up... Can't see charlton beating burnley though on the final day.

I think you mean burnley and if they lose last 2 games and we are up