oneBoro Forum

Championship Live Match: Charlton V Burnley 1230hrs 07/05 P3571

End of the day Burnley deserve to be where they are. Ground out scores and did everything we have...but with a couple more points...but i dont care as all i care about is 1230 next saturday

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must admit I had a wee smile on my face when Brighton scored as it meant that the disallowed goal at brum didn't have an effect. That would have been unbearable to me. Now avoid defeat and we are up. Massive gift from derby.

Easy to say after... but if we had not let Burnley score that late, late goal things would be looking quite different...

Not by that much though really.  We'd still have to avoid defeat against Brighton more likely than not to be promoted.  It would just have given us the extra chance that Burnley losing to Charlton may have seen us up on GD even if we lost but I think they'll do enough to get something down there either way.

Edit - our problem is we've drawn three in a row or we'd be already up. Even just beating Ipswich and Birmingham would have seen us home.

It's the easy points that have cost us more than the draw with Burnley. Bristol City doing the double, Charlton, MK Don's.

Even putting then aside we could have been virtually promoted today if we'd beaten Birmingham.

All credit to Burnley, they're the first over the line so congratulations to them. I hope they all have a great night tonight.

Beat Brighton

Watch Charlton beat a Burnley side who have been on the *** celebrating promotion.

Win the Championship and rub it in that ginger ***'s face.

Easy, right? RIGHT?!?

Congrats Burnley hope we can join them next week

Fans come flooding onto the pitch

I hope they take care on that slope.