oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Championship Live Match: Charlton V Burnley 1230hrs 07/05 P3571

What makes me laugh is that when we lost to Bristol City, some people were saying 'not good enough, we're already 5 points behind Ipswich'.

We'll go above them if we win tomorrow. Long season.

How is Bond playing in goal for Reading? I wanted us to go for him in the summer.

I think there's more teams teams with top quality this season than last... If that's correct dies it make it easier or harder to finish top 2 this season?.. I think it makes it slightly easier.

Reading are looking a very very tidy team. They've brought in a lot of quality over the summer and I think they'll be up there come the end of the season.

jesus christ i just came home and seen the score, looks like my earlier prediction has some support. Reading dark horses

Reading have got a canny little team atm.

I think they are a side that has gone off everyone's radar on account of last season's finish of 19th. They've made some really clever loan signings on top of a decent core of a team.

It will still come down to team momentum though. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Agree with that but it was a good display and probably the best performance I have seen so far this season with the live games. Ok Ipswich are never great on the road but were looking ok for the first period even when they went 2-1 down but Reading kept up the momentum.

Ok second helping of the weekend sees QPR take on Forest at Loftus Road today with a 1230hrs kick off.

I think the home team will be too strong for Forest today and can see a similar score as last night.

Forest for me could be a team who will be flirting with relegation or certainly bottom third of the table.

DS award carried over as no winner last night.

Final score and name of first goal scorer (any team) 0-0 null and void

There are a few links that will show the game if you want to view