oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Championship Live Match: Charlton V Burnley 1230hrs 07/05 P3571

Not surprised that no-one posted but final score of Charlton 0-3 Burnley

Congratulations to Burnley as to their Champions title

Ok season has nearly finished would members like the chance to comment and post for the play off games coming up later on next week, if so please advise as I will continue changing the thread title

I'd quite like to keep an eye on them. Will be nice to watch them knowing we can relax and actually enjoy them.

Hoping for a Brighton v Derby final.

I'm really looking forward to the playoffs now. Want either Wednesday or Derby to come up.

I think Brighton deserve to come up but I don't think they will, reckon it'll be the winner of Hull/Derby

Ok an independent Play Off thread has been established for due to the frequency of the games

really looking forwards to them now /  there a zillion times more watchable when youre not in them.

i  did say on a previous post im a seperate thread that i would be a brighton fan for these should we beat them to the auto place  so i feel i needto be true to my word.

but they have lost a lot of my respect for thier poor attitude towards losing yesterday  .  anyone catch Roseniors interview before he got back on the coach///  terrible case of  badlosership

love to see Derby win the other semi .. they deserve it based on the last 3 years .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Grandson of Alex Guinness according to the report. Is he a celebrity look-alike of Alec Guinness? 
    • INCOMINGS: Grant Hall (Free Agent) Marcus Bettinelli (Loan; Fulham) Sam Morsy (Undisclosed; Wigan) Chuba Akpom (Undisclosed; PAOK) OUTGOINGS: George Friend (Released; Birmingham) Dani Ayala (Released) Adam Clayton (Released; Birmingham) Rudy Gestede (Released) Ryan Shotton (Released) Tomas Mejias (Loan; Dinamo Bucharest) Sam Stubbs (Fleetwood) Stephen Wearne (Sunderland) Joe Fryer (Swindon) TRIALISTS: Levi Amanatchi (Free Agent) Lexus Beeden (Free Agent) LINKED (ITK): Jack Clarke (Spurs) Ben Gibson (Burnley) *MOVED TO NORWICH* Tyler Blackett (Reading) *MOVED TO FOREST* Max Kilman (Wolves) Mike Van der Hoorn (Free Agent) *MOVED TO BIELEFELD* Jonathan Hogg (Free Agent) Oliver Burke (WBA) *MOVED TO SHEFF UTD* Chris Gunter (Free Agent) Marcus Maddison (Free Agent) Patrick Roberts (Man City) Lyle Taylor (Free Agent) *MOVED TO FOREST* Lawrence Shankland (Dundee Utd) -- Dael Fry (Burnley, Wolves) Lewis Wing ( Bournemouth, Sheff Utd, Villa) Aynsley Pears (Blackburn) LINKED (MEDIA): Abdoulaye Sissoko (Zulte Waregem) Wesley Said (Toulouse) Jordan Jones (Rangers) Loic Mbe Soh (PSG) *MOVED TO FORESR* Armand Gnanduille (Free Agent) *MOVED TO TURKEY* Moritz Leitner (Norwich) Luke Amos (Spurs) *MOVED TO QPR* Adam Armstrong (Blackburn) Junior Hoilett (Cardiff) Kieffer Moore (Wigan) *MOVED TO CARDIFF* Gwion Edwards (Ipswich) Jacob Murphy (Newcastle) Kevin Stewart (Free Agent) Lyndon Dykes (Livingston) *MOVED TO QPR* Dan Glazer (Maccabi Tel Aviv) Korey Smith (Free Agent) *MOVED TO SWANSEA* Jordan Peruzza (FC Toronto) Joe Williams (Wigan) *MOVED TO BRISTOL CITY* Ben Heneghen (Free Agent) Christian Maghoma (Free Agent) *MOVED TO GILLINGHAM* Ben Whiteman (Doncaster) Sol Bamba (Cardiff) Yaya Sanogo (Free Agent) *FAILED MEDICAL* Dillon Phillips (Charlton) Karl Darlow (Newcastle) Sam Morsy (Wigan) *SIGNED* Jeroen Zoet (PSV) *MOVED TO SPEZIA* Nat Phillips (Liverpool) Josh Hawkes (Hartlepool) Chuba Akpom (PAOK) *SIGNED* Ryan Yates (Nottm Forest) Patrick Hoban (Dundalk) Nesta Guinness-Walker (Wimbledon) - Paddy McNair (Stoke, Celtic) Aynsley Pears (Blackburn)  LINKED (RANDOM DOYLE): Ross Stewart (Ross County)  
    • Boro have watched Wimbledon left back Guiness-Walker. https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-brentford-eye-wimbledon-defender-rico-henry-successor  
    • I think there is a very good chance Folarin will be around the first team squad, at least up until Jan