• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about trains from Nottingham to Boro? I'm in Nottingham all of next week and my flight is really early Saturday morning. If it's viable I was thinking about getting the train up and squeezing in the Boro match. A hand with prices and times ect. would be really appreciated, cheers.

Natoinal express website.....cheap fares  section

nottingham to leeds  6 quid return

leeds to mbro 5 quid return 

youd have to be fortunate with times though  .. but worth a try

Does anyone know anything about trains from Nottingham to Boro? I'm in Nottingham all of next week and my flight is really early Saturday morning. If it's viable I was thinking about getting the train up and squeezing in the Boro match. A hand with prices and times ect. would be really appreciated, cheers.

The times actually do work out with that but getting a lift from Leeds to Boro could be tricky although I might be able to sort something out.

Thanks a lot mate!

The times actually do work out with that but getting a lift from Leeds to Boro could be tricky although I might be able to sort something out.

Thanks a lot mate!

is the leeds to boro bus  no good for times  mate

Just get the trains but make sure you split the ticket. Purchase a Notts to Leeds return, then a Leeds to Boro return. Always works out much cheaper splitting the ticket, we do this regularly for awaydays.

Dimi, Friend, Stephens, Ayala, Kalas, Clayton, Forshaw, Fabbrini, Downing, Adomah, Stuani

Hopefully Nugent is announced, and who knows maybe Victor Moses too. Would be nice to see either of them make a cameo appearance off the bench if they're signed in time.

After two goals midweek, can't see past Stuani starting. Starting to feel bad for Kike already.

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Fry Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Downing Reach

Stuani

Subs: Mejias, Stephens, Nsue, Forshaw, Fabbrini, Wildschut, Kike

So basically, Stuani in for Kike from Preston game. Toss up between Wildschut and Husband on the bench, thinking Wildschut might just make the cut in case Reach has another quiet game.

After two goals midweek, can't see past Stuani starting. Starting to feel bad for Kike already.

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Fry Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Downing Reach

Stuani

So basically, Stuani in for Kike from Preston game. Toss up between Wildschut and Husband on the bench, thinking Wildschut might just make the cut in case Reach has another quiet game.

I'd like to see Fabbrini starting on the left instead of Reach. Don't you think after his good shows during preseason and against Preston, as well as winning a penalty and getting an assist last night that he's earned a place in the starting 11?

Speaking of Fabrinni playing on the left, he was playing on the left last night when he won the penalty and he was playing on the left when he set up Stuani's goal, crossing the ball with his left foot.

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Fry Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Downing Reach

Stuani

I'd like to see Fabbrini starting on the left instead of Reach. Don't you think after his good shows during preseason and against Preston, as well as winning a penalty and getting an assist last night that he's earned a place in the starting 11?

Speaking of Fabrinni playing on the left, he was playing on the left last night when he won the penalty and he was playing on the left when he set up Stuani's goal, crossing the ball with his left foot.

That's not my preferred 11, that's the 11 I expect AK to put out. Fabbrini would very likely get into my team right now.

I haven't given up on Reach yet, though, and neither has AK.

i think we'll boss these. another week together as a team, stuani slotting straight in will have boosted confidence in the squad. i think our home form will pick up from last season.

-----------stuani

downing fabbrini adomah(expecting some interchanging going on no real set positions)

---leadboots--clayton

friend----fry--ayala----kalas

------------dimi