• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ill probably get slated because he scored twice, but Kike was poor today IMO, he is still missing far too many chances, he easily could have scored 2 more, and some of his link up play was poor, misplacing passes regularly. Tbf to him, he took his first goal well, but with Stuani and Nugent around, i think his days as first choice are numbered.

Unbelievable.

Very Believable.

Mattyboro mentioned the same thing in his match report, all opinion based I suppose (DS)

Now ill probably get slated because he scored twice, but Kike was poor today IMO, he is still missing far too many chances, he easily could have scored 2 more, and some of his link up play was poor, misplacing passes regularly. Tbf to him, he took his first goal well, but with Stuani and Nugent around, i think his days as first choice are numbered.

Unbelievable.

Very Believable.

Mattyboro mentioned the same thing in his match report, all opinion based I suppose (DS)

Id settle for my striker having a shocker each week if he scored. :)

My only criticism today is not adding to our goals for tally having set ourselves up nicely. Its a very tiny criticism though as very happy overall.

From the highlights, looked like a clinical finish for Kike's first and doing the job a striker should in following up for his second. Be good to see the clips of his missed chances as well though for a more rounded view. Seems hard to knock a striker though that has just scored two.

Not sure if anyone saying Kike had a shocker.. but having been at the game I do see where Adam is coming from. Well done to the lad for bagging a brace though, and if he continues to start lets hope it long continue! Do people think Kike will start against Derby on tuesday?

Not sure if anyone saying Kike had a shocker.. but having been at the game I do see where Adam is coming from. Well done to the lad for bagging a brace though, and if he continues to start lets hope it long continue! Do people think Kike will start against Derby on tuesday?

Honestly, despite his two goals, think we might see a change, just because it's close after this game and against a main rival. Want all the players to be fully fit and I heard mention of Kike hobbling a little before he came off. Nugent for the nod on Tuesday, I think.

But then I didn't think Fabbrini would start today so what do I know? :D

I'm fairly confident Kike will start on Tuesday, it would be completely against Karanka's ethos to drop someone who has just scored two goals.

So where did Downing play position-wise? Central, on the left or floating around?

Mostly on the left but he did pop up in the centre and on the right once or twice

Cheers. Be interesting to see how his position goes as the season wears on. Maybe lends credence to thoughts of still one more transfer for a left mid.

Good result and performance against a very poor team.

Will say if there's any coaches or young kids on the board watch how fabbrini takes the ball. Head up, half turn control into space its a thing of beauty

This!  Always wanted the ball and Bolton didn't know what he was going to do with it.