• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a link for the sky sports goals as they go in.

Can't get the radio to work even though I have an English ip. Only get a talking programme

Can you get a stream of SSN somewhere on t'internet?

Anyone have a link for the sky sports goals as they go in.

Can't get the radio to work even though I have an English ip. Only get a talking programme

Follow Everything MFC on twitter/Facebook - you'll get them there

Evening all just tuned into Boro+, I hear we're a goal up - as good a start as it sounds? How's Ab Fabb done thus far? Ta! :)

Strong Derby start but we responded after a great save from Dimi. Then good run from Friend for a Kike finish. Seem to be on top since then. Derby seem to be playing in front of us.

Evening all just tuned into Boro+, I hear we're a goal up - as good a start as it sounds? How's Ab Fabb done thus far? Ta! :)

Derby started bang on form... with all the possession, but Kike finished an excellent Friend run for 1-0. Kike came v close to making it 2 and Martin has since gone close for Derby. Boro much the better team right now.

Kike started last season well remember before his form dipping, would be wonderful if he could keep it going and get a goal return like he did when in Spain... will be a tough job with 2 decent strikers on the bench though!

I hope he uses the competition as motivation and grabs 20 odd this season. Last year was his bedding in season, this one is the real deal.

Kike seems to be a poacher. We were very negative in our approach for big chunks of last season. Bamford was good enough to make a number of goals himself. I hope our more attacking approach this season will be mean good chances for Kike to poke home.

Strong Derby start but we responded after a great save from Dimi. Then good run from Friend for a Kike finish. Seem to be on top since then. Derby seem to be playing in front of us.

Cheers, D! ;)

Who was that with the assist guys?

George Friend tried a poor shot inside the box that kind of bobbled/fell to Kike and he slotted home.

I've seen the goal on twitter but couldn't see who broke through with the run, decent run for George!