oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County (A) 1-1

people jumping to conclusions aka. Stuani seems a bit like the slagging off Kike was getting after PRESTON. keep calm!

I never slag our players off.

I felt sorry for Kike at Preston - he got no service. I said Stuani sounded poor. Not a slagging off - an observation. And one based entirely on listening to local radio coverage.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

people jumping to conclusions aka. Stuani seems a bit like the slagging off Kike was getting after PRESTON. keep calm!

I never slag our players off.

I felt sorry for Kike at Preston - he got no service. I said Stuani sounded poor. Not a slagging off - an observation. And one based entirely on listening to local radio coverage.

On the radio every time they mentioned Stuani he either gave the ball away or conceded a free kick.

People who criticized Kike after the Preston game know nothing.

I'm guessing at least 5 changes for the Bristol City game after tonight's efforts

A least a freshen up at the front end with Nugent replacing Kike and maybe even giving Stuani a start.

I wouldn't start Stuani until the Burton game.. He looked well off the pace on Saturday and sounded awful tonight.

I'm guessing at least 5 changes for the Bristol City game after tonight's efforts

A least a freshen up at the front end with Nugent replacing Kike and maybe even giving Stuani a start.

I wouldn't start Stuani until the Burton game.. He looked well off the pace on Saturday and sounded awful tonight.

Maybe worth a punt though this early in the season - a starting spot might be give him some confidence to kick on to our benefit later on in the season - maybe out right with Adomah getting a breather?

Good to see Butterfield getting the equaliser against Brighton as well.

How do you figure that?

Can't see the back 7 changing for most of the season. AA is a perminant fixture and you have to believe Downing will start 90%+ of games.

I do wonder if the change encourages teams onto us. It's a different mentality but I'd rather put a speedy offensive player on than Reach (nothing against Reach). I think this would make us more of a countering team rather than trying to Chelsea the result.

But hey on the night it's a poor result as we should have seen it out but in the grand scheme it will be a good point. Derby will be there or there about once Clements settles in - bit like AK's early days.

I agree with that caller on bbc tees.

I thought he was a bit of a belter. Talking on a knee jerk reaction and obviously gutted about the time we conceded maybe should've taken a few breaths before ringing in

Well it's a point and I've have taken that beforehand. I wanted to say a few things but I think it will just lead to arguments so I'm going to leave it.