• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd stick with the same team, confidence is high and we've got options on the bench.

Agreed.

We must not be complacent otherwise we'll have our *** handed to us.

Great thread again Tom....!!

Purely from a tactical point of view I think we may see a change or two in the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of fry or Stephens starting with kalas either moving to rb or the bench. I wouldn't be surprised if we also saw another change up top to offer something a bit different to kike since we will be playing on the break.

If I was Clement I'd consider switching Ince to the left hand side. Friend had him in his pocket last season and with our issues at right back I think Ince would fancy his chances against Kalas (I pray Nsue doesn't start).

People can hardly afford to pay that every week, you'd be skint especially when travel is included

This is indeed why I have no money. Trip to Derby is 28 for the ticket and 22.50 for the bus ticket.

People can hardly afford to pay that every week, you'd be skint especially when travel is included

This is indeed why I have no money. Trip to Derby is 28 for the ticket and 22.50 for the bus ticket.

Absolute joke, I'm happy to pay it this time because it's a one off and worked out really well but every week would be so difficult

It's not always that bad some trips are way cheaper than others. Distance often bumps up the cost as the further the match, the more the bus ticket is. Usually pay between 20 - 33 for the match ticket and 12-45 for the coach ticket.