• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've let it boil over. Just want to forget this even tho it's ruined my bday a bit haha. still the same problems from last season

Did you have a crappy birthday last season as well ;)

I've let it boil over. Just want to forget this even tho it's ruined my bday a bit haha. still the same problems from last season

Did you have a crappy birthday last season as well ;)

:D:D:D

I don't believe this. We were, quite frankly, tactically outclassed- let's see all the other teams in the bottom half come to the Riverside and win against that side, in that fashion- then we can call Karanka rubbish. Then we can say we have 'no strength in depth.' And let's see our 'best team' keep fit all the way through the season, every league game, then we can say we can't rest our best players. *deep breath*

Sorry, this rant is Sitton-esque ('And you know what? You can bring your f****** dinner an' all!')

So, to lighten the mood:

I don't believe this. We were, quite frankly, tactically outclassed- let's see all the other teams in the bottom half come to the Riverside and win against that side, in that fashion- then we can call Karanka rubbish. Then we can say we have 'no strength in depth.' And let's see our 'best team' keep fit all the way through the season, every league game, then we can say we can't rest our best players. *deep breath*

Sorry, this rant is Sitton-esque ('And you know what? You can bring your f****** dinner an' all!')

So, to lighten the mood:

Lol quality reference

So, to lighten the mood:

Lol quality reference

Brilliant quote ''f*** that technical S***''

great insight clip.

Been away over the weekend and haven't seen much , other than the minute or so on the FL show. As I didn't hear the game I can't comment too much on how some played but I was staggered to see Kike dropped after his start to the season. I made it up for the Bolton game and that was the best football I have seen from us for years so don't accept the hangover theory. Looks like AK underestimated Bristol and got a bloody nose because of it

On the upside looked like Dimi had a decent game again after Derby

Hopefully AK learns from this tinkering , and soon!

Yesterday was a good chance to experiment, at home to a newly promoted team, though an understatement to say it backfired massively.

No league game is EVER a chance to experiment, unless it's an end of season dead rubber. It's arrogant to suggest otherwise.

Yesterday was a good chance to experiment, at home to a newly promoted team, though an understatement to say it backfired massively.

No league game is EVER a chance to experiment, unless it's an end of season dead rubber. It's  arrogant to suggest otherwise.

Especially when we have the perfect opportunity to experiment against Burton

Don't post much but reading this thread, one thing has puzzled me.

There's not much comment on Wildschutts performance and the odd comment I see says he deserved to be taken off at half time. For me he was the one player in the first half making something happen, yes his final delivery needs work but he had their full back on toast everything and he was always wanting to get forward. I was really annoyed when we took him off and I would love to see more of him, especially as an impact sub.

Am I the only one?

There's not much comment on Wildschutts performance and the odd comment I see says he deserved to be taken off at half time. For me he was the one player in the first half making something happen, yes his final delivery needs work but he had their full back on toast everything and he was always wanting to get forward. I was really annoyed when we took him off and I would love to see more of him, especially as an impact sub.

Am I the only one?

He wasn't the player who should've been taken off, Stuani was doing bugger all on the right.

Am I the only one?

He wasn't the player who should've been taken off, Stuani was doing bugger all on the right.

My thoughts exactly! Not that I think it was Stuani's fault particularly, but he is clearly not a player that is going to beat his man and get a cross in.

Am I the only one?

Yeah pretty much agree with this.  It'll be interesting to see if Stuani appears on the right for us again or not.