• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I supported the Boro as soon as I was born. My dad is an massive Boro fan and has been a season ticket holder since the ayresome park days, as well as my older brother, so as soon as i could walk they had me in a Boro kit kicking a ball..... and the rest is history!

I liked spurs & west ham growing up but remember heading to my family in Boro and they were big fans - Luckily I ditched West Ham for Boro in the 94/95 season.

I'm certain my first Boro game was Wimbledon v Boro - 0-0 draw in the 95/96 season on a cold winter afternoon at selhurst.

I recall helping my old man during the summer holidays and we met someone who had a box (poor excuse for one) at selhurst and he took me along to the game. I confident someone missed a penalty that day but can't find anything about the game

i was born in Doggy so supporting Boro was never an issue  . in my early years i cam vaguely remember my older cousin taking me with him to a few home games and going in the  corner below the boys end but  who we played  ,,,i cant recall .  i remember the man uts cup replay cos it was on a schoolday afternoon (tuesday ) for some strange reason .  but the first game i can vividly recall attending on my own was infact a reserve game  ... to introduce Bobby Murdoch to the fans  ,again cant remember the outcome .

the first match i can actually remember the scoreline was  when we hammered sheff wed  8-0  in the jack charlton sides promotion season .  also i seem to remember beating chelsea 7-2 around that time too .

i got a season ticket for that season and i can still remember my seat  in the clive road upper  close to the away corner  .row 8  saet 4  .  ah memories .

Born in Stockton but me and my brother lived with my grandparents. My grandad was Boro mad so that made me Boro mad. I remember listening to the matches on the wireless as we never had a tele. Often we'd get down to Ayesome. The match I really remember was 93ish. Home to reading think we lost and Shaka Hislop was in goal for them played a blinder. I remember it as it was the first game I was allowed to go by myself

Born at Parkside in '86. Started being aware of the boro sat on my dad's lap as he read the gazette, looking at the old ici kits and that. First game was with my stepdad when we beat Port Vale 3-0 at ayresome and Brian Robson scored his first boro goal.

Next week I was in the Holgate with my dad against Stoke. Bought both kits every year from them until about 2000. Stopped going to games when we moved to the Riverside because it was too expensive. Started going again in Mogga's last season. Again, with me old man. Absolutely love going to boro games and we go whenever I'm not in Manchester.