• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ay6rBEi.jpg

Here's a tale of woe for you. My delightful AMC Joaquin Correa - valued at £22m is going to leave me for £6m because I scanned his contract to quickly and didn't realise he'd snuck a 6m release clause in it :(

He won't accept a new contract because he wants to go to win the Champions League. Fine, but damnit! D:

Just started again with Spurs, dont usually do prem teams but thought I would give it a go, struggling to attract any decent players with no CL, can anyone recommend a signing

Just won my second ever competitive game with the San Marino national team! Beat the mighty Luxembourg 3-0!

Got this tidy regeneration forward that's been denying my call upsbecause he's also eligible for Italy. He's 21 this year and hasn't got anywhere near the Italy team.

I'm hoping he realises his mistake and accepts my call up soon. Could really use a good striker.

Haha I can't fit all mine into one screenshot, I have 47 players out on loan at the minute.

It's just the style of play I have in football manager. I'm a youth scrounger. I forage the regen dates & bring in as much talent as possible & then sell it on for a big fee & usually a sell on clause a few years later.

The home nation talent I tend to keep for myself :D Italians in this save.

Haha I can't fit all mine into one screenshot, I have 47 players out on loan at the minute.

It's just the style of play I have in football manager. I'm a youth scrounger. I forage the regen dates & bring in as much talent as possible & then sell it on for a big fee & usually a sell on clause a few years later.

I do the same. I never buy anyone over the age of 18/19 unless it's the first few seasons and I have absolutely no other choice.

I don't let players go out on loan until they're 20 though. I prefer to develop in house, give them some first team football elsewhere to raise their value then sell on once they're 22 ish.

I do the same. I never buy anyone over the age of 18/19 unless it's the first few seasons and I have absolutely no other choice.

I don't let players go out on loan until they're 20 though. I prefer to develop in house, give them some first team football elsewhere to raise their value then sell on once they're 22 ish.

The way I do it changes. 

Usually I keep them in house till 18, then send them out and about to clubs where they'll play & the quality is decent enough.

However recently I've been seeing how it goes if I let them go at 17 too, if they play. I'm curious if there's much of a difference between keeping them in house with my youth facilities & under 18s football and sending them out to lesser facilities but constant 1st team games in leagues like the Dutch, Portuguese & Belgian leagues.

nXSjMpC.jpg

Check out this kid. My wonder striker. Link to full size pic: http://i.imgur.com/nXSjMpC.jpg

22 in 19 starts in the league this year, 31 in 32 games last year. 10 in 15 internationals. Shame he's Greek! Picked him up for 2.5m 4 seasons ago and he even managed 2 games that same season he was already that good.

Since then, 12 in 21, 31 in 32 and 22 in 22 and the kid is still only 20. 

Crazy thing is, he's probably not even my best player. My AMC just behind him is just otherworldly.

If anyone fancies a bit of a laugh, there's an editor file on fmscout that loads 3k legends into the game, it's pretty fun (and a bit daunting) to see names like Best, Pele, Playing, Laudrup etc playing for/against you