• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

3 goals from of the bench for Everton. Impressive

In future can you please keep these comments for the non boro thread, I've recorded the game so I could sleep in and you've spoilt it now

Haha. I mean it's a fair point, but surely if you didn't want to risk having the score spoiled you shouldn't really be online?

In future can you please keep these comments for the non boro thread, I've recorded the game so I could sleep in and you've spoilt it now

Haha. I mean it's a fair point, but surely if you didn't want to risk having the score spoiled you shouldn't really be online?

I don't normally risk spoilers on a dedicated thread to Boro vs MK Dons. I avoid sky sports, BBC Sport and all that but i can't wait til later to find our what's going on with the boro. Not usually a risk to be honest

I don't normally risk spoilers on a dedicated thread to Boro vs MK Dons. I avoid sky sports, BBC Sport and all that but i can't wait til later to find our what's going on with the boro. Not usually a risk to be honest

I do apologise BoroDave In Future please refrain from calling a spoiler!

I'm not slating anyone on here, but these Boro fans on social media are doing my head in. Just moaning at every bloody decision AK makes for the sake of it just ***ing shut up and back the team fgs, anyway

COME ON BORO

I do apologise BoroDave In Future please refrain from calling a spoiler!

You're forgiven!

You don't like the use of spoiler? Oh god, have I been here so long I'm starting to sound American?!?!?! :O

I would start with this line up tomorrow....

-----------------Dimi----------------------------

---Kalas---Ayala---Gibson---Friend--------

-----Forshaw----------Clayton----------------

-Fabbrini------Nugent---------Downing-----

-------------------Kike----------------------

I think AK will start with this line up....

-----------------Dimi---------------------------

---Kalas---Ayala---Gibson---Friend-------

-----Leadbitter-----Clayton------------------

-Downing----Fabbrini-------Reach---------

----------------Nugent-------------------------

AK is to predictable lol :)