• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Game day!!!

Just about to get in the car. 560 mile round trip for a home game. Love it cmon Boro

Good luck, our 300 mile trip only took the 9 hours yesterday. Worth it hopefully

Man, and I complain about my half hour on the bus!

Game day!!!

Just about to get in the car. 560 mile round trip for a home game. Love it cmon Boro

Good luck, our 300 mile trip only took the 9 hours yesterday. Worth it hopefully

I'll say a quick prayer for you on my 5 minute taxi drive :D

Luckily, the boy can drive the 10 minutes from Stockton and I can lubricate my voice for an emphatic victory

This really is the type of game we have to win. Mk dons are a decent team and move the ball around well but there style should help us. Did have a dream that the new lad starts in goal and has a mare due to the weather.

I'll be interested to see de Peña if he gets aa game. He doesn't seem to play as a Wiseman(based on the llimited highlights I've seen).

This really is the type of game we have to win. Mk dons are a decent team and move the ball around well but there style should help us. Did have a dream that the new lad starts in goal and has a mare due to the weather.

I'll be interested to see de Peña if he gets aa game. He doesn't seem to play as a Wiseman(based on the llimited highlights I've seen).

It seems a bit unfair to question his wisdom when has just arrived.

It seems a bit unfair to question his wisdom when has just arrived.

He couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing

I posted a link a few days ago to a site that supposedly show most of the championship games, and Boro-Dons was one of them. Don't know how genuine that site is though.