H Burnley v Sheff Wed

H Cardiff v Huddersfield

H Charlton v Rotherham

H Leeds v Brentford

H Middlesbrough v MK Dons (Nugent)

A Preston v Derby

H Fulham v Blackburn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• This day on the 19th January 1985 Boro drew 0-0 at home to Portsmouth in front of 4,622 fans & the introduction of Boro's 3rd loaned player, our 1st outfield loaned player, No543 registered Boro player & the 5th player to wear the No2 that season up to his debut John Kay, on loan from Wimbledon, made his 2nd appearence for the mighty Boro, his home debut & the same result of his debut the previous week in a 0-0 draw at Wolves John Kay went on to make 8 appearences for the Boro, drawing 4 & losing 4 Willie Maddrens team Kelham O'Hanlon  John Kay Gary Hamilton Mick Buckley  Tony Mowbray  Irving Nattrass  Paul Ward  David Mills  Heine Otto  David Currie  Tony McAndrew  Sub Alan Roberts   
    • I don't think it's a simple choice between Gibson and Oxford if the finances aren't anywhere near the same. I'd have Gibson back over chancing it with Oxford if they were both gonna cost us the same but I just don't see how that could happen. Regarding Fry rumours, unless we're selling because we have a plan on how best to spend the money, keep him for now. Just getting some money out of him right now doesn't help us and it only hinders our back line. I feel like I keep saying this over and over but in terms of getting wages off the books, Fry is not burning a hole in our pocket. I'd sooner shift Britt and take a bigger loss on him than sell Fry because somebody is offering £10m+.
    • Considering he hasn’t moved to Venlo yet I’d say there is interest from elsewhere. 
    • Any of the itk guys know if theres any truth in the recent links with reece Oxford 
    • Exactly. Oxford could still be seen as the dm to replace clayton and if Howson moves on. If Ayala moves on too then we could do far worse with a fry/gibson partnership.