oneBoro Forum

Boro v Forest (A) 2-1

I can't make a prediction until I see what the team is... Who knows what team AK will play, apart from Ayala, Friend, Clayton, Leadbitter and Downing there are no certain starters. Did I miss anyone other than Dimi who some people are calling to be dropped in favour of can't catch/won't catch.?

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

My God can't believe how far we've come in such short time under AK. We've gone from Main, Kamara, Juke and Emnes to Adomah, Stuani, Nugent, Fabbrini, Downing, Kike, Reach, De Pena. AK has the hardest job in the league trying to pick only 4 attackers every game week

Tbf both Adomah and Reach were here under Mowbray, although I take your point that our team has massively improved in the forward areas.

Ye they were here under Mowbray but now the forward options have improved massively as a whole

I'm quite sure that if Mogga was given 17+ million to revamp our forward line it would have looked a lot different than when he left. Still awesome work by AK and Gibbo though, as I can't imagine any other manager in this league could attract players like Stuani, de Pena and Kike.

I don't think anyone is calling for Meijas to get a game, are they?

No, people are only calling for Agazzi to be given a chance in the cup against Wolves. The vast majority of posters agree that it would be too risky to drop Dimi for the league.

--------------Dimi--------------

Nsue--Ayala--Nando--Friend

-----Clayton--Leadbitter------

Adomah----Nugent----Downing

--------------Stuani-------------

This could become a 4-4-2 so easily and allow for interchangeability between the front 3 attacking players and Nugent / Stuani.

I wonder if Gibson will be back for this game or he will have another week off as precaution.. I would go with the latter to make sure he has fully recovered.

Maddo was saying on the radio before the Brentford game he was talking to Ben who said I'm fine and thought in he's own opinion he could play but was sitting the game out as precaution.

My God can't believe how far we've come in such short time under AK. We've gone from Main, Kamara, Juke and Emnes to Adomah, Stuani, Nugent, Fabbrini, Downing, Kike, Reach, De Pena. AK has the hardest job in the league trying to pick only 4 attackers every game week

Tbf both Adomah and Reach were here under Mowbray, although I take your point that our team has massively improved in the forward areas.

Ye they were here under Mowbray but now the forward options have improved massively as a whole

I'm quite sure that if Mogga was given 17+ million to revamp our forward line it would have looked a lot different than when he left.

This!

I'm quite sure that if Mogga was given 17+ million to revamp our forward line it would have looked a lot different than when he left. Still awesome work by AK and Gibbo though, as I can't imagine any other manager in this league could attract players like Stuani, de Pena and Kike.

I wasn't having a go at Mowbray I know he had a strict budget. It was more of a compliment to the ambition shown by Gibbo and AK and their desire to get us promoted