Boro v Forest (A) 2-1

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

the linesman didn't actually give it, that was entirely on the ref.

The linesman was definitely flagging for it, you don't wave your flag from side to side for a corner

I thought there was a specific flag motion for a penalty that I don't remember being used.

I hope the Riverside will be close to 30,000 for the visit of Leeds. Leeds will bring a good few thousand deluded idiots up for the game so hopefully we can get a very good attendance to witness them suffer a long deserved pasting.

Good to see that the Big Dog is converting a few people who were underwhelmed with his signing. I think he's been class so far, and will surely be in our first choice line-up this season. There's a reason that his nickname is The Difference :)

Good to see that the Big Dog is converting a few people who were underwhelmed with his signing. I think he's been class so far, and will surely be in our first choice line-up this season. There's a reason that his nickname is The Difference :)

Said last week he doesnt look like he fits into the system, today he looked the perfect fit. everything he did was quality. 

Anyone still wish we signed Murphy ;)

Said last week he doesnt look like he fits into the system, today he looked the perfect fit. everything he did was quality. 

Anyone still wish we signed Murphy ;)

One season wonder Murphy lol. Anyone who thinks he will ever get close to last seasons tally is bonkers.

Maybe Murphy will flop this season who knows but hasn't he been injured? What I will say is now that Rhodes has got over his niggling ankle injury from preseason he is banging them in. As for Austin he's got to be the best striker in the championship (unless Stuani can come close?) he's scoring goals for fun and he just seems to be on another level, I reckon he'll hit 30 this season

Well that was a nervy one, we looked so different in the second half with a lot of misplaced passes and a lack of composure under pressure, but we held on and got the 3 points so it's all good.  When we kicked off I was hoping to see de Pena get a run out but it was a shame the game didn't allow for it.  Hopefully he'll get his shot on Tuesday night instead.

Maybe Murphy will flop this season who knows but hasn't he been injured? What I will say is now that Rhodes has got over his niggling ankle injury from preseason he is banging them in. As for Austin he's got to be the best striker in the championship (unless Stuani can come close?) he's scoring goals for fun and he just seems to be on another level, I reckon he'll hit 30 this season

I'd be surprised if he's still at QPR in February.

Nugent is proven at this level. I was skeptical at first - but he seems to have a good attitude and fits in well a*** the current players we have....

Considering we could have bought Murphy or Rhodes during the summer, I think 3-4m for Nugent was a great bit of business.

Cracking result today, seems like we still have to improve a lot but at the same time we are grinding out the results. Not to mention the fact that we now seem to be able to score more than one goal this is going to be a fantastic season.

As for Austin I can see Maclaren (if he makes it to January) trying to buy him to right the ship at Newcastle.