oneBoro Forum

Boro v Forest (A) 2-1

Forest fans are very optimistic ahead of the game and who can blame them after 2 straight wins. One of the posters on their forum questioned og depth, which I found a bit funny considering we probably have the most depth in quality throughout the league.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I know it is early days but in the wide spectrum of things would you class this as a "must not lose game"?

Before MK Dons I said we should be aiming for 7 points from the next 3 games, ideally 9 so yes I think it's a must not lose game. Brighton are away at Wolves so hopefully if Wolves win we should close the gap.

Also Reach will he be involved with the match day squad? Was there any indication as to why he was not included against Brentford?

Probably just because we've got so many options, I think he's been entirely left out a couple of times before.  I didn't read anything into it, but I'd imagine he will be at least on the bench away from home.

Forest fans are very optimistic ahead of the game and who can blame them after 2 straight wins. One of the posters on their forum questioned og depth, which I found a bit funny considering we probably have the most depth in quality throughout the league.

My mate at work is a Forest fan and would be happy with a point. Says they're a more rounded team since Antonio's departure but they're still a little brittle.

I know it is early days but in the wide spectrum of things would you class this as a "must not lose game"?

All games are must not lose in our position. 3 points at home and 1 point away is par for the course.

Whenever we are on Sky I buy a weeks pass :) I don't mind paying the extra few £ for 6 more days of football.

Anyone else treat themselves to one?.

I just use someone else's skygo on my PC and feed it onto the big screen. Sky block HDMI out but not display port (yay)

Ben Gibson fit for Boro's trip to Nottingham Forest- but Jonathan Woodgate misses out

Hopefully Gibson's fully fit and we aren't going to take a bit of a risk playing him... For him to of came off with an hamstring niggle and play the next week is a bit short on recovery time for my liking bearing in mind he's had a few problems with that injury before.

I might be talking BS though because I have no idea how quickly injuries like that take to heal.. I don't want him unnecessarily rushed back and then make it worse and be out a month+, That's why I'm cautious.

Also Reach will he be involved with the match day squad? Was there any indication as to why he was not included against Brentford?

Probably just because we've got so many options, I think he's been entirely left out a couple of times before.  I didn't read anything into it, but I'd imagine he will be at least on the bench away from home.

Reach isn't good enough for our bench when everyone is fit.. That's not knocking him by the way.

Reach isn't good enough for our bench when everyone is fit.. That's not knocking him by the way.

I probably agree with that.  But I think he will be in the squad on Saturday.

Agreed. Personally he should NEVER start a game for us, he's had a decent start this season (lets not forget he had a better than decent start to last season!) but please God, never in the starting 11.