• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely I can't be the only one to have bought this game and be disappointed with the Boro ratings!

I have stopped buying Fifa because I want to play as the Boro but I don't enjoy doing so because...

1. Players look pathetic.

2. No Riverside stadium.

3. Player ratings are not realistic, Take Downing for instance.. He's was one of West Hams best players last season but just because he signs for a championship club he's stats go down.

I can't stand EA, All they care about is fleecing the people who spend money on fut.. Whilst there's idiots who keep throwing money at EA on that game mode they will never improve the career mode to the standard it should be.

Graphics are garbage. I don't like basketball but go take a look at the player models on (2K16 its a 2K game not EA) and compare them to the Fifa player models.

Most players look pathetic but some are pretty good - Nugent one for example from what I remember. Even got Grant's spikey hair from the start of the season, haha. Shame there's no Riverside also, obviously and downgrade us to a <20k stadium!

The ratings are the most frustrating part - it's not hard to figure them out. It's good that you mention Downing dropping down and his points going down because of that as Agazzi is our highest rated player and it seems he was just transferred from Serie A with no change to his stats. So a las Downing should be the same.

Kike, in my season, is on fire scoring lots as is Downing. Clayton is capable of the odd screamer too!

Surely I can't be the only one to have bought this game and be disappointed with the Boro ratings!

I have stopped buying Fifa because I want to play as the Boro but I don't enjoy doing so because...

1. Players look pathetic.

2. No Riverside stadium.

3. Player ratings are not realistic, Take Downing for instance.. He's was one of West Hams best players last season but just because he signs for a championship club he's stats go down.

I can't stand EA, All they care about is fleecing the people who spend money on fut.. Whilst there's idiots who keep throwing money at EA on that game mode they will never improve the career mode to the standard it should be.

Graphics are garbage. I don't like basketball but go take a look at the player models on (2K16 its a 2K game not EA) and compare them to the Fifa player models.

Career mode sucks for me, when you beat the computer everyyime on legendary what's the point in doing career mode when I win every cup, every game with every team. I'm glad they don't waste time and budget on the waste of space that is career mode. If you want that go buy fm

I haven't tried the offline game modes on it yet (only had it a few days), i've been hammering the ultimate team mode but i was very disappointed with the way they changed the manager mode a couple of years back, i used to love playing it but it got completely changed and it was just too different for my liking, which is when i moved to playing Ultimate Team and pro clubs

loving the new version so far, the gameplay is far better than previous years

A lot of hate on here. I quite like it after I got used to the passing and putting more power into my shots haha.

Fancy doing ProClubs again? PS4 anyone?

Me and another member played pro clubs on FIFA 15 (PS4), fancy joining us on 16?

Like the new game, everything seems a bit more realistic this time, much harder though.

I have just bought the online again so I would be up for pro clubs, assume that most people have ps4 over xbox now?

A lot of hate on here. I quite like it after I got used to the passing and putting more power into my shots haha.

Fancy doing ProClubs again? PS4 anyone?

Me and another member played pro clubs on FIFA 15 (PS4), fancy joining us on 16?

Yes mate, count me in. What do I need to do?

Like the new game, everything seems a bit more realistic this time, much harder though.

I have just bought the online again so I would be up for pro clubs, assume that most people have ps4 over xbox now?

Having spent the last 8/9 years on Xbox, I've bought a PS4, mainly due to more friends having it! But it's lovely. Also happens to be the 20th anniversary for the PS1!