oneBoro Forum

FIFA 2016

If you don't run all the way to the sides of the pitch run to the camera man and have your player celebrate into the camera after a last minute winner then you shouldn't be playing this game haha

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent got it but to try and help you BiB,I think theres a controller assist option which sets how long the player you have just taken control of carries on moving in his original direction before tour instructions kick in. So it stops the switch and stall player swaps

Cheers, i'll try that

• 3 weeks later...

I'm liking the player career changes, the training stuff is great.

Does seem like some of the controller options etc have changed since FIFA 15 - I can't seem to do most of my skill moves & stutter step penalties don't seem to work now either but there's a training option for them...?

Love playing it either way but daren't play online, I'm absolutely terrible. Tried FUT and got smashed 11-0

• 9 months later...

Haven't really played Fifa for a few years. Used to play 2v2 online with three friends. All of us on our separate xboxes as we live in different locations. It used to be possible to just invite a party. We now all bought fifa16 and found out EA has removed that option. Now you can only play a co-op match with one friend against two random opponents. Just how ridiculous is that. I won't be buying another Fifa game again. Basically bought a game that I'm never going to use now. It's back to fifa13.