• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As it has over the last couple of instalments, the progress with Ultimate Team is clear to see, especially with the addition of FUT Drafts which I enjoyed as I played the game for the first time last night. It's not the rewards as I managed to win 4 games in my first try and I got barely anything from the packs. For me as a bit-part player for now, it's a great way of being able to put together a top-class team within minutes, trying out different players and seeing if you can get a good Chemistry rating between them. I had a quality, mostly Prem side, playing 4-2-2-2 (2 DMs and 2 AMs):

Begovic

Lichtsteiner Toure Lescott Enrique

Cabaye Schneiderlin

Firmino Eriksen

Rooney Martial

Martial is only a 79 (think it was a TotW player too!) and he was absolutely bossing it.

On the flip side, equally clear to see is the lack of focus on the offline game. Somebody said buy FM if you don't like it? In the realm of football games, how much more different could you get? It's a completely different challenge and you achieve your goals in an entirely different way. How you can even put them side by side and consider a comparison, other than in the verbosity of the statistics available through the databases, is baffling.

I haven't got into a Career save yet offline as I've only had a few hours play-time which practically forces you into Ultimate Team if you're online. I am hoping for a little bit more from it this time round but expecting same old, same old.

As for Boro in FIFA. Damia is still a left-back at the start, which is probably enough to say about their thoughts regarding our team and is a complete ball-ache for Ultimate Team.

And no De Pena until a squad update, even then he's been given a 55 rating, Dael Fry and Adam Jackson are 52 and 53 respectively. Gibson and Friend still in the 60s.

A lot of hate on here. I quite like it after I got used to the passing and putting more power into my shots haha.

Fancy doing ProClubs again? PS4 anyone?

Me and another member played pro clubs on FIFA 15 (PS4), fancy joining us on 16?

Yes mate, count me in. What do I need to do?

Like the new game, everything seems a bit more realistic this time, much harder though.

I have just bought the online again so I would be up for pro clubs, assume that most people have ps4 over xbox now?

Having spent the last 8/9 years on Xbox, I've bought a PS4, mainly due to more friends having it! But it's lovely. Also happens to be the 20th anniversary for the PS1!

guys if you both add me on PS4 I will set up a new Fifa 16 Pro club us Boro fans can play in and invite you and the other guy who plays with me (also on this forum!) my username is: whoppyy :)

One massive gripe i have with this game so far is changing player, it either changes to one that isn't involved in play or your guys stops running when you change, just conceded two goals because the player i was changing to decided he'd stop running when i took control of him, giving the striker a 5 yard advantage

Earlier i was shoulder to shoulder with a winger who was countering, next thing you know the game decides to change to my central midfielder who is at least fifteen yards away form the ball, the winger does the player i was controlling and is through on goal.

really hope they sort it, could ruin such a good game

The last FIFA i played was 14 and it was a slight issue but nothing major

Also, for the last few FIFA's one thing they added has baffled me - celebrations, i came to play football not Just Dance 2, complete watse of time and i never bother with them, who actually cares about a daft dance after you've scored?

The last FIFA  i played was 14 and it was a slight issue but nothing major

Also, for the last few FIFA's one thing they added has baffled me - celebrations, i came to play football not Just Dance 2, complete watse of time and i never bother with them, who actually cares about a daft dance after you've scored?

Dance?

You don't need more than the "Dead Fish".

Really annoys me when people spend time doing stupid celebrations, like i said it's a football game

Also, i can't seem to find the practice free kick section or even the arena despite it saying "choose arena player", don't like the way they have it set out in the menu's

I havent got it but to try and help you BiB,I think theres a controller assist option which sets how long the player you have just taken control of carries on moving in his original direction before tour instructions kick in. So it stops the switch and stall player swaps