Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Never seen Game Of Thrones, and it's one of those things that you'd need to devote a lot of time to to catch up from Series 1 (or is that Season?).

For me, the best thing on the box is The Walking Dead. I guess this has been discussed on previous pages already. I'm a bit behind, just watched the penultimate episode last night, have a feeling there's a culling on the cards....

Never seen Game Of Thrones, and it's one of those things that you'd need to devote a lot of time to to catch up from Series 1 (or is that Season?).

For me, the best thing on the box is The Walking Dead. I guess this has been discussed on previous pages already. I'm a bit behind, just watched the penultimate episode last night, have a feeling there's a culling on the cards....

Indeed a cracking show. I wont ruin the last one for you. My only qualm i have is when they have a cliffhanger and then spend a few episodes focussing on different stories ie "Glenn's death". That can be annoying for an impatient watcher :).

I would definitely recommend Game of Thrones but I warn you that you need to stick with it. It can seem complicated to begin with but you are never far away from a shock death to a big character.

Game of Thrones is amazing. As said, you need to stick with it. There's about a bajillion characters and at times it can get a bit confusing, but it's seriously one of the best things on tv.

I lost interest in TWD a good few seasons ago. One issue I had & apparently is still a big problem are the damn cliffhangers!

Game of Thrones is incredible. It really took me a while to get into it though for the exact reasons Brunners mentioned.

The missus asked me to watch the first episode a few years ago and I just couldn't get the hang of it, to the extent I didn't even understand why the end of it was meant to be so shocking. I ended up having to watch it again with us pausing it time and time again whilst she answered my questions. Like "Who the hell is that?", "Why the hell should I care?" and "Isn't that the little bloke from Death at a Funeral?"

TWD does tend to go backwards and forwards more often than a learner driver parking! Clever in a way, but you know a minute into some episodes that you're not going to get a gore fest. Instead, you know there'll be that meaningful talking stuff and building of character relationships. When I can't sleep, I sometimes imagine where I would make my 'Alexandria' if it ever happened. So far, I've come up with my loft, loads of cans, a tin opener, and a good book to read...

Just finished Agents of SHIELD season 3 after last night's finale. I imagine the final pre-credits scene meant a lot more to comic readers than myself with the reveal of a character likely to be part of next season.

Overall it was a decent season, 2nd season remains my favourite though.

GoT is superb, if you can keep up with it then it's really worth watching it has everything.

TWD is really good aswell can be abit of a slog at times but with the comics so far ahead it's hard for them to know what to miss out and what not too, there's a lot to get through from where the comics are and the series is but I can see the next few season really working hard to go over as much as they can.

Vikings is good if you like history then it is a good watch some really good characters on and it's getting better.

Hell on wheels is another good one it sort of lost its way a little bit in the 3rd season but sometimes I think the more popular the show starts to get the more producers have a say and get more writers on board and that's when series start to get problems but season 4 has come back strong well worth a watch.

Just finished Agents of SHIELD season 3 after last night's finale. I imagine the final pre-credits scene meant a lot more to comic readers than myself with the reveal of a character likely to be part of next season.

Overall it was a decent season, 2nd season remains my favourite though.

***Spoiler***

It's not a character per say, but one of the big things that are used in the comics are Life Model Decoys, which is what John Hannah was creating at the end, pretty exciting! Agree re-season 2.

Moneyball is worth a watch on Netflix. It's basically about statistics in sports so it's quite topical at the moment with clubs like FC Midtjylland Brentford embracing that approach. Provided that you can tolerate the sight of Brad Pitt eating in pretty much every scene.