Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

I've downloaded outcast but haven't started it yet, gonna breeze through a few episodes at once on my day off. Hadn't really heard about it until Phil Glennister was on Sunday Brunch discussing it last week

I've never heard of that other show thoufh, what's it about?

They made a movie from the books a few years back and it was pretty good. Its basically a bunch of Aussie kids go camping and while they are in the out back Australia is invaded and overcome by forces of what I made out to be Chinese / Asian. They go home and everyone is imprisoned and under an iron fist rule - so they try to assemble their own small rebel force and free their friends and relatives. I haven't started watching the series  and don't think it will be up there with the likes of Dexter, breaking bad, Banshee etc. but I enjoyed the movie so am going to give it a shot.

Yeah they do it on the Broncos forum I frequent, would be great for discussing theories and stuff, just shot the word spoilers in the title of the thread and everyone know not to go in if they haven't seen it yet. Also would work on here as I know a few posters (myself included) keep up to date with American TV while some are watching on English schedules.

I'd change the Gaming subforum to Entertainment and have Video Games/Prediction League/Fantasy Football/Tv/Film/Music all in there as their own sub subforums, which people can then post threads into, if that makes sense

I have copied this to "Forum Revamp" in the Staff Room where it will receive Rob's attention in due course.

Yeah they do it on the Broncos forum I frequent, would be great for discussing theories and stuff, just shot the word spoilers in the title of the thread and everyone know not to go in if they haven't seen it yet. Also would work on here as I know a few posters (myself included) keep up to date with American TV while some are watching on English schedules.

I'd change the Gaming subforum to Entertainment and have Video Games/Prediction League/Fantasy Football/Tv/Film/Music all in there as their own sub subforums, which people can then post threads into, if that makes sense

I have copied this to "Forum Revamp" in the Staff Room where it will receive Rob's attention in due course.

Many thanks Bugs!

Game of Thrones last night was immense

Easily the best episode ever I think.

Same director that did Hardhome last year and is doing episode 10!

If that episode doesn't win all the awards I'll be gobsmacked. Some of the shots in it were beautiful.

Just watched it now. Managed to stay spoiler-free, and so glad I did... It was up there with the best episodes yet.