oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

They were dead from the plan crash the whole time!

No they weren't it was just that, that utter *** JJ Abrams ran out of ideas as each series got recommissioned.

There were so many paths that the plot could have taken, but it tangled itself up in knots. I am still VERY ANGRY about the conclusion of Lost, why did you have to bring that up Tom?

I wasn't talking about Lost.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

They were dead from the plan crash the whole time!

No they weren't it was just that, that utter *** JJ Abrams ran out of ideas as each series got recommissioned.

There were so many paths that the plot could have taken, but it tangled itself up in knots. I am still VERY ANGRY about the conclusion of Lost, why did you have to bring that up Tom?

I wasn't talking about Lost.

Mind. Blown.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the second episode of the second series of "Hell On Wheels" I have to say I am growing increasingly disenchanted with the show. It started off full of foreboding and stark realism but it seems to have morphed into a sort of sketch show, dedicated to chronicling every western cliché in the book. "Custer's last little wagon train on the Ponderosa", not starring John Wayne, Alan Ladd, Clint Eastwood or good ol' Jack Elam. Remember him?

Have watched the first 4 episodes of animal kingdom and highly recommend it so far! About a 17 year old kid who's num died and is taken in by his grandmother who happens to be the leader of a gang of theives consisting of his uncles.

Think mix of sons of anarchy and breaking bad. Very good watch so far

Still loving Preacher but I'm obsessed with Banshee at the minute so haven't started Outcast, just getting onto the third series now and there's only one more after this.

Such good TV, and with only 38 episodes total it's not a complete chore to get through!

Also recently started a show (only three episodes in) called Roadies with Luke Wilson, Imogen Poots, Rafe Spall etc, has been pretty fun watching so far about the life of the sound crew behind the scenes. Has a great rock soundtrack (Lindsey Buckingham guest starred in the latest episode, doing a few acoustic numbers) and some great comedy moments. Recommend it

Still loving Preacher but I'm obsessed with Banshee at the minute so haven't started Outcast, just getting onto the third series now and there's only one more after this.

Such good TV, and with only 38 episodes total it's not a complete chore to get through!

Also recently started a show (only three episodes in) called Roadies with Luke Wilson, Imogen Poots, Rafe Spall etc, has been pretty fun watching so far about the life of the sound crew behind the scenes. Has a great rock soundtrack (Lindsey Buckingham guest starred in the latest episode, doing a few acoustic numbers) and some great comedy moments. Recommend it

Weve finished Banshee so we are looking for new stuff,  I will try that. Also new season of Mr Robot is out, 12 monkies too

I have just realised that I haven't watched s4 of Banshee yet. First episode has rung plenty of changes and sent the story lines off down some interesting new paths and it's looking good for lots and lots more gratuitous violence. :)

+1 for Banshee, such an awesome show. Sad it ended after 4 seasons but the writers didn't wanna drag the show on with no plot. Good on them. I've been trying to find a new show to replace it for a while.

• 2 weeks later...