oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Still loving Preacher but I'm obsessed with Banshee at the minute so haven't started Outcast, just getting onto the third series now and there's only one more after this.

Such good TV, and with only 38 episodes total it's not a complete chore to get through!

Also recently started a show (only three episodes in) called Roadies with Luke Wilson, Imogen Poots, Rafe Spall etc, has been pretty fun watching so far about the life of the sound crew behind the scenes. Has a great rock soundtrack (Lindsey Buckingham guest starred in the latest episode, doing a few acoustic numbers) and some great comedy moments. Recommend it

Going to give roadies a go, watching a series called 'stranger things' which is a bit x-files meets the goonies - based in the eighties too and has a great feel to it. On season 2 of Rectify now, its pretty heavy at times but absorbing. Marco polo season 2 has started too so i've got a few things to keep me going - watched the Vikings trailer last night - can't wait for September for that one.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Rectify and the Americans are great.

Mr robot I enjoyed, particularly the first season. But so far I've been a little disillusioned by the 2nd season. Not sure how much longer they can hold my interest with the whole what's real and what's not aspect of the storytelling.

Vice principals is off to a very good start. Danny Mcbride is one of my favourite comedy actors and Walton goggins is one of my favourite actors full stop so it's a bit of a dream team along with the eastbound and down writers.

Rectify and the Americans are great.

Mr robot I enjoyed, particularly the first season. But so far I've been a little disillusioned by the 2nd season. Not sure how much longer they can hold my interest with the whole what's real and what's not aspect of the storytelling.

Vice principals is off to a very good start. Danny Mcbride is one of my favourite comedy actors and Walton goggins is one of my favourite actors full stop so it's a bit of a dream team along with the eastbound and down writers.

Yeah that's basically my exact thoughts on Mr Robot.

I watched two episodes of The Americans. Really enjoyed it so far. It looks very promising.

I haven't seen the Americans, due to all the other stuff I'm watching on drip feed, I'm holding out on Mr Robot - although I was unsure where they were going to take it after the way the season ended - the whole plot revolved around reality v imagination, so I will give it a go when I've rounded my others off. I haven't started Wayward pines 2nd season yet - anyone watching that?

Yeah I watched wayward pines. Season 2 is fine. Entertaining. But not as good as the first season and dipped in quality at times.

The Americans gets better and better and better. And then better again. Its probably the only series I've ever watched that has gotten to four seasons with each one better than the last.

Yes, the starting premise of The Americans - two KGB "sleepers" raising a family in early cold-war America - provides a wealth of possible plot lines and the script-writers certainly take full advantage. It's splendid stuff, well paced, credible and always improving.

Yes, the starting premise of The Americans - two KGB "sleepers" raising a family in early cold-war America - provides a wealth of possible plot lines and the script-writers certainly take full advantage. It's splendid stuff, well paced, credible and always improving.

I'm loving the Americans, one of those amazing series that slips under the radar - always great soundtrack and styling and occasionally amusing disguises!

I'm loving the Americans, one of those amazing series that slips under the radar - always great soundtrack and styling and occasionally amusing disguises!

I'm definitely downloading that then - I will watch the the last two episodes of 'stranger things' then jump on it

I'm definitely downloading that then - I will watch the the last two episodes of 'stranger things' then jump on it

Just started watching Stranger Things last night, loving it. Superb casting of the kids, it's like they've frozen characters from the Goonies, Flight of the Navigator etc in time and brought themt back to life! Great bit of nostalgia, as a kid of the 80's, it's fantastic to watch

Just started watching Stranger Things last night, loving it. Superb casting of the kids, it's like they've frozen characters from the Goonies, Flight of the Navigator etc in time and brought themt back to life! Great bit of nostalgia, as a kid of the 80's, it's fantastic to watch

Its an absolute gem isn't it? its got a little piece of everything and works great

• 2 weeks later...

Its an absolute gem isn't it? its got a little piece of everything and works great

Absolutely loved Stranger Things, I was off last week and spent one day just watching it off in one go :)