oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Recently bought A-ha's new album Summer Solstace which is a MTV Unplugged live album. Been looking forward to it for ages as they are my fave band of all time but seriously disappointed.

Most songs are great but their are duets with Alison Moyet (which is disastrous) and Ian McCullough (Echo and the Bunnymen) which are terrible again.

Seriously let down by something which should have been brilliant!!

That’s the problem with these modern young cutting edge artistes ..... no consistency :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Recently bought A-ha's new album Summer Solstace which is a MTV Unplugged live album. Been looking forward to it for ages as they are my fave band of all time but seriously disappointed.

Most songs are great but their are duets with Alison Moyet (which is disastrous) and Ian McCullough (Echo and the Bunnymen) which are terrible again.

Seriously let down by something which should have been brilliant!!

That’s the problem with these modern young cutting edge artistes ..... no consistency :)

Don't get me wrong, I love some of the acoustic versions on the album but Alison Moyet has just trashed Summer Moved On!!!!!

I think the thing most surprising about this conversation is that there are A-Ha songs outside Take On Me

Boooo to you!!!!!!

Haha sorry trekkers but I was thinking the exact same thing as OMG

I think the thing most surprising about this conversation is that there are A-Ha songs outside Take On Me

Oh come on, they did one of the best Bond themes in history!

Which was? DZ?

Genuinely had to google which Bond theme it was. I wouldn't class the Living Daylights as one of the best either

You shut your whore mouth!

Just going to draw a line under my musical dissapointment. But please don't get me started on Star Trek Discovery!!!!