Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see PiL last night at Hull Uni, very good, they played for a good 90 minutes. Don't like The Asylum as a venue though.

I've got fond memories of that place haha. I remember having to camp in there one night to queue for our end of year ball. You stuck to the floor you were trying to sleep on :D

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen the Alienist on Netflix? I’m three episodes in and it looks very promising.

Yes, it’s a really good series, enjoy.

Just binge watched 8 episodes today. Will watch the last 2 tomorrow. Love it! Like a Ripper Street/Hannibal mash up!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the first 2 eps of sharp objects last night, interesting show, but I hate the way the sound mix. I’m all for complimenting the superb shots with dynamic sound, but I was losing key parts of dialogue. Anyone else struggled with this program?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm five episodes in to the intriguing series "The Sinner" and I'm really enjoying it. It's a "whydunnit" rather than a "whodunnit" and it's got that Netflix touch of class that has persuaded me to actually pay for broadcast media for the first time ever.