oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Watched it for old times sake last night, jeez forgot about it and the ending.  don't make em like they used to!!

The uncut version is even better.

Think it may have been the uncut one, at least i hope so!

Did it have a toilet cubicle being kicked in and the person injecting heroin, and then later mowing someone down in the street? If so then yeah it was the uncut version.

Fun fact: The director was Jonas Akerlund, and was pretty much the video that shot him to fame.

It was that one, thought it might a it was on a german you tube channel! :omg:

Makes sense, it caused a huge stir back in the day, MTV only aired the uncut version once, at midnight in the UK. Radio 1 refused to play it, when it charted they played an instrumental dub instead. The Beastie Boys pleaded with them not to perform it at Reading 1998 and the ITV Chart Show refused to display the title of the song on screen.

Which made the track even more popular, haha.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Anyone seen Russian Doll on Netflix? Outstanding series. Also thoroughly enjoying Alan Partridge’s comeback!

Yes I really enjoyed Russian Doll, excellent series. I can’t get that Harry Nielsen song out of my head though.

Ah man, I know exactly what you mean! Had the same issue!

I love Partridge and there are excellent moments in the new series. I just feel it is lacking the genius of Iannucci to broaden the comedy of the new series.

I do see what you mean, the new format has taken some getting used to. That battlefield report/Reinactment on episode 2 had me in stitches though!

After Life on Netflix is bloody brilliant. Love or hate Ricky Gervais it's well worth a look!

Just watched the first 4, absolutely brilliant. Not usually a fan of his but this is first class

After Life was *** superb, highly recommend it!

Has anyone else seen Abducted in Plain Sight? How on Earth did that family assume the documentary was going to turn out?????

I've never shouted "what the ***" at a TV more often than I did during that. Absolutely bizarre behaviour all round.

tonight's Alan partridge got interesting at the end! Had me doubled over, though I'm sure itll receive a few complaints from this part of the world!

Just watched The Madeleine McCann series on Netflix.

Was a good sum up of all that happened and you see some viewpoints from a lot of the people who was in and around the case.

Don't know if you English people are fed up with that case though..

After Life was *** superb, highly recommend it!

Has anyone else seen Abducted in Plain Sight? How on Earth did that family assume the documentary was going to turn out?????

I've never shouted "what the ***" at a TV more often than I did during that. Absolutely bizarre behaviour all round.

tonight's Alan partridge got interesting at the end! Had me doubled over, though I'm sure itll receive a few complaints from this part of the world!

Made me laugh like a drain but relly surprised the BBC let it through.

Was a good sum up of all that happened and you see some viewpoints from a lot of the people who was in and around the case.

We’re (generally) fed up with the McCann’s. The long and the short of it is a little very terrified girl went missing due to her parents neglect

I've worked on an awful lot of True crime series and I do find them fascinating, this one doesn't really appeal though, maybe it's the subject matter, maybe it's the fact that no one knows what happened and no one was convicted. Do we learn any new information or are they merely re-telling the story?