oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

44 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

The English language and accents really took me out of what was otherwise an amazing setting too. the amount of effort they went to to make everything else seem so authentic they should have just went all in and done it in Russian.

I'd rather they all spoke English with English accents, than if they all spoke English with Russian accents. As that is just strange in film and TV. Or like you say they could have just done it all in Russian. But with it being a HBO production I think the latter wouldn't have been an option.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Killing Eve series 2 is just as good as the first one.

Anyone else watching it?

Yeah I've seen it all cause its already finished in America-its pretty great. Nothing else really like it on tv

19 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Actually agree. I watched it all and I liked it but its way over hyped. The characters are as one dimensional and standard as you get - the hero who sees everything that others dont, the bad guy who's arrogance causes the whole thing to happen.. 

The English language and accents really took me out of what was otherwise an amazing setting too. the amount of effort they went to to make everything else seem so authentic they should have just went all in and done it in Russian.

It was excellent. Especislly the last episode as I have no doubt that that’s how it actually went down. Respect for authority and all that at the time in the east. That said I agree that’s overhyped the way people are grading it on IMDb. It’s like everyone is caught up with giving it 10/10. 9/10 is more like it for me. At times it was a bit drawn out for me but they did a great jo catching the dark moments when everything could have gon really really wrong. 

1 hour ago, D.Z. said:

Yeah my wife started watching it without me, I wasn't amused.

She's also gotten me into Sex Education on Netflix, which is really funny.

Wife did that with stranger things 2, said "I thought you wouldn't mind"...women eh? 

anyone know where i can watch  the first few episodes of the current series of the blacklist.....forgot all about it and just noticed series 6 episode 3 tonight whie looking for something to watch.

• 2 weeks later...