oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Started watching "When the see us" last night. After two episodes I was equally *** off and sad. Imagine what kind of hell those boys went through and how corrupt the law enforcers were. Absolutely despicable.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Did someone recommend a programme called Warriors on here? I’m thinking @Borodane but I could’ve dreamt the whole thing ?‍♂️

13 hours ago, Uwe said:

Did someone recommend a programme called Warriors on here? I’m thinking @Borodane but I could’ve dreamt the whole thing ?‍♂️

Doesn't ring a bell. I liked the movie "Once were warriors" though.

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Doesn't ring a bell. I liked the movie "Once were warriors" though.

I must be going mental ?

Love once were warriors tho

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Anyone watched the new series of Stranger Things?

Edit: Also would it be a good idea to move this thread to the "Music, TV and Film" sub forum?

That subforum as born from this thread entirely but as nobody visits anywhere else on the forum it's a dead zone

13 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

That subforum as born from this thread entirely but as nobody visits anywhere else on the forum it's a dead zone

I know it really is a dead zone outside the main forum. This thread does get some hits though, so moving it to the sub forum may encourage users to look at the other parts of the forum. 

Just a thought is all.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Anyone seen Who Killed Garret Phillips on HBO?

Hoping it is a good crime docu.. 

I loved Making a Murderer,Paradise lost and that kind...

The staircase is a good one on Netflix. If you are looking for another one. Can get a bit tedious in the middle episodes.

Also has anyone watched "The Boys" yet on Amazon Prime? It's excellent! Only bad thing about the series is Karl Urban's dodgy British accent.

12 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I watched The Stair Case .. 

Was he guilty? 
No one knows .. 
He took the Alford Plee ... 

He did have a strange demeanour about him. But I don't think he did it. But then I always seem to fall on the side of innocent in these shows. I wouldn't be the most popular guy in a jury ?

• Thanks 1

I read a theory somewhere, that "he" is a good guy who loved his wife, but one drunken night an accident happened during an argument.

But I also tend tofall on the side of innocent in these shows. Especially in Making a murderer.. That is  gross misconduct and framing by the police...

Update 1.7

Nobody  in Hungary knows the correct way to fly a union flag ??