oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Watched Bong Joon Ho's new movie 'Parasite' last night and it was absolutely class. First korean movie to be nominated for an oscar (and there's been some gems over the years).

Would recommend anyone to watch it, cinematography is beautiful and one scene absolutely shook me up.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Weasel said:

Watched Bong Joon Ho's new movie 'Parasite' last night and it was absolutely class. First korean movie to be nominated for an oscar (and there's been some gems over the years).

Would recommend anyone to watch it, cinematography is beautiful and one scene absolutely shook me up.

I have tickets to see it next Friday at Cineworld, I cant wait!

Started watching The Boys on Amazon. Very different take on the superhero thing and quite enjoyable too. 

anyone else seen it? 

Has anyone seen Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler? I’m not usually his biggest fan but I loved this film. I can relate to certain parts of how he deals with life on the edge which may be why I enjoyed it so much but it’s definitely worth a watch imo. As said above, I really enjoyed ‘Parasite’ very clever with a twist I was never expecting 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:10 PM, Uwe said:

Started watching The Boys on Amazon. Very different take on the superhero thing and quite enjoyable too. 

anyone else seen it? 

I'm currently reading the graphic novel, up to Volume 4 (out of 8 ) so it might take a while. I'm guessing the TV series is massively toned down though, some of the content of the graphic novel is just insane (but that's Garth Ennis for you!)

5 hours ago, Daveymfc said:

Has anyone seen Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler? I’m not usually his biggest fan but I loved this film. I can relate to certain parts of how he deals with life on the edge which may be why I enjoyed it so much but it’s definitely worth a watch imo. As said above, I really enjoyed ‘Parasite’ very clever with a twist I was never expecting 

If you haven't already you should watch Punch Drunk Love and Reign over Me. 

Two serious Adam Sandler films which prove he can actually act and both very, very good.

Just seen the first episode of the Dracula mini series on Netflix. Highly recommendable. I’ve got high hopes for the last two. 1,5 hours each episode so like three movies. 

we all see things in different lights...some people think Marmite is tasty, some people think that jazz is music, some people think Ricky Gervais is funny, ...they may be right but they may be wrong, so make your own mind up, then tell everybody if DZ was correct 

11 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh boy do I have bad news for you

I enjoyed it - was a big move away from the first episode, but it was cool that they went for a unique telling. You could tell it was a Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat show though.