Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Old Codger said:

looks as though this might be interesting....especially the bit about the 1-1-8 formation (TP's favourite)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51574065

So now we know where Woody gets his tactics from. 😁

Also, bit of a silver lining regarding the coronavirus...the BBC has suspended filming of Eastenders and episodes "in the can" will now only be shown twice a week, instead of the usual 4. Guess they feel the public will already be depressed enough as it is. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51943592

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 3:27 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The have truly picked the perfect team for this series with Sunderland. How they ended up paying 4m for Will Grigg 🙈

Haha, yeah that was some negotation technique by Stewart. Especially after Jack Ross and his head of recruitment advised against it and told him he was paying waaay too much. They should have just kept Maja instead of getting just 1,5 million for him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2015 at 10:58 AM, tylergomez said:

I totally agree on Fight Club. I loved the book and Fincher has made an adaptation that doesn't actually ruin the original.

Seven, Django, the Prestige all great films.

I watched Instestellar on my bigass tv and I thought it was really dull. Shame because I like Nolan's other work. Memento in particular is an amazing film.

Shutter island, loved it, great film for me 

• 2 weeks later...