oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

In incredibly shocking and sad news, Chadwick Boseman has died at the age of 43 after a secret 4 year battle with colon cancer.

R.I.P, Wakanda Forever 😞

Chadwick Boseman GIF by Marvel Studios

I read a blind item about this a few months ago. Half the time it's a bunch of horse**** but it looks like this one was unfortunately true 😔

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

I read a blind item about this a few months ago. Half the time it's a bunch of horse**** but it looks like this one was unfortunately true 😔

As someone who has watched more than one person go through chemo and surgeries, I am amazed that he has been knocking out movies at the rate he has in the last 4 years. Cancer and the treatments it requires both suck the energy out of you, so to have gotten into the shape he had to just to appear in films like Da 5 Bloods and Black Panther must have taken a massive toll on his body.

Thought Chris Evans' tribute of "Rest in Power, King" was particularly apt given what a fighter he must have been so I will echo that notion here.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Just spent a week Watching "Breaking Bad" 5 series +Pilot 

Great series. And how annoying is his fricken wife 🤔

59 minutes ago, Uwe said:

She had loads of Death threats in the US when first shown...Anna Gunn

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the HBO series The Vow about Keith Ranierre and his NXIVM organisation.

The first couple of episodes are a bit slow but show how easy unsuspecting people can be sucked into a cult. 

The later episodes are just mind boggling how it all escalates. 

Keith Ranierre was sentenced yesterday to 120 years in prison for what he did too.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, unclesmog said:

Just watched the HBO series The Vow about Keith Ranierre and his NXIVM organisation.

The first couple of episodes are a bit slow but show how easy unsuspecting people can be sucked into a cult. 

The later episodes are just mind boggling how it all escalates. 

Keith Ranierre was sentenced yesterday to 120 years in prison for what he did too.

Sounds promising!

I need something a little sofistcated after watching Kobra Kai 😛

12 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Sounds promising!

I need something a little sofistcated after watching Kobra Kai 😛

Cobra Kai is the best show I've seen in years! Perfect mix of nostalgia and reboot. I'll tell anyone who'll listen to give it a watch (if you were an 80s kid)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Uwe said:

She got Death threats in the US when it first aired...I bought the boxed set a couple of years ago and have watched it twice