oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

So in other news Denmark have a new children’s programme on TV for children between 4-7. roughly translated its called John Wiener and is about a man with the worlds largest penis. It gets him into trouble but also solves problems. In the first show his penis started a fire in a bakery but he stopped the fire when he whipped the flames🤣

https://www.google.dk/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2021/01/whats-john-dillermand-the-danish-show-about-a-giant-penis.html

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I watched "Ours" on the BT Sport last night, it's a film focusing on football ownership and fans. It was pretty interesting, if you have BT I'd recommend watching it on catch up.

Rushden and Diamonds were featured (just up the road from me) and brought back a few memories of going to the youth tournaments arranged by them when I was a kid. Playing in the shadow of the now demolished Nene Park Stadium.

8 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I watched "Ours" on the BT Sport last night, it's a film focusing on football ownership and fans. It was pretty interesting, if you have BT I'd recommend watching it on catch up.

Rushden and Diamonds were featured (just up the road from me) and brought back a few memories of going to the youth tournaments arranged by them when I was a kid. Playing in the shadow of the now demolished Nene Park Stadium.

Was it your wayward shooting that demolished the stadium @DanFromDownSouth ? 🤣

Never been a fan of Justin Timberlake but I’ve just watched the movie Palmer. He plays his role very well and the boy playing Sam does an amazing job. Well worth a watch. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

It should be a good watch. Hes definitely a what if regarding the Boro if he had stayed on for another couple of years.

The Bobby Robson one on Netflix is worth the watch as well. 

Wow, that really lived upto the reviews. Very emotional toward the end too. Amazing what the power of sport (and One man) can do to shift an entire nations perception.

The Bobby Robson one is on my watchlist.

• Like 2

Yes indeed well worth watching and how badly people are affected with dementia.

Always remember Jack collecting track suit tops from our players towards end of warm up.

And he really did improve Boro wheter or not players wanted to do things another way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...