Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Really enjoying the squid game on Netflix it. I was a bit on the fence about it but got hooked right away.

It was really brutal. But it highlights the inequalities in society. Especially the fact that debt is the biggest tool used to keep the lower classes down near the bottom. 
i really enjoyed it even if the acting/dubbing didn’t really do it justice 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, SmogDane said:

Is it only Brunner's who dares to watch The Chestnut Man?

I watched it off the back of the earlier recommendation. I thought that it was ok, nothing special but watchable, I also got the feeling that the story was something that I had seen before.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:55 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Really enjoying the squid game on Netflix it. I was a bit on the fence about it but got hooked right away.

Yeah i'm enjoying it. It's pretty brutal!

Squid games had some completely pointless story lines in the context of the show. The ending, the VIP's, the policeman...all brought very little to the series. Decent watch but could've been soo much better.

17 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Alice in borderland is a similar concept for those who enjoyed squid games. Set in Japan but similar brutal game theme. 

Battle Royale.

Influenced pretty much every single programme or film of its genre (not to mention the whole videogame phenomenon!)

Particularly the novel and the manga adaptation. The film is an absolute classic. Don't watch the directors cut though. And steer clear of the sequel.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...