Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

On 5/26/2022 at 10:12 PM, "KM" said:

Can’t wait for this. 😂

I watched the trailer to this and honestly couldn’t think of anything worse to watch. 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I watched the trailer to this and honestly couldn’t think of anything worse to watch. 

I personally think it's fantastic, I've been waiting for a sequel to this since I was a wee bairn.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

I personally think it's fantastic, I've been waiting for a sequel to this since I was a wee bairn.

I really rate Rowan Akinson but this should be a 5 min Mr Bean skit and and not a hour  and a half movie that’s all I’m saying

28 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I really rate Rowan Akinson but this should be a 5 min Mr Bean skit and and not a hour  and a half movie that’s all I’m saying

Almost definitely. But then Netflix just greenlight every idea that has ever been conceived, somebody sits in a room with Netflix execs and says "Adam Sandler finds a magical pair of paper scissors which can turn people into origami" and they're sold.

If this was an April Fool's joke, it'd be top tier. Although I will say apparently it's a TV show, with 10 episodes ranging between 10-20 minutes long. It's probably more of a breeze dropping in and out of it in short bursts, as opposed to a 2 hour movie.

I'd put any money on him being a beekeeper by the end.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Uwe said:

Isn’t it a 10 part series? 

2 hours ago, "KM" said:

Isn’t it a 10 part series? 

Oh good I thought it was a film about a man fighting a bee 🐝 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

Just watched the Bryan Robson documentary from last year, "Robbo".

Obviously it's mainly about his United career but we get a good 20 minutes about his time at Boro with an interview from Steve Gibson, I didn't know it was Robson's idea to bring in Terry Venables, I always thought it was done behind his back and that's what led to him leaving the club. Shows you shouldn't always listen to the media I guess as I'm sure that was the narrative at the time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The new Adam Sandler film Hustle is a good watch. He is actually very good in the more serious roles he portrays.

Ah really? I watched the trailer and it didn’t look that interesting. Might give it a go as I don’t think I’ve ever seen Adam Sandler in a serious role. 😂

6 hours ago, "KM" said:

Ah really? I watched the trailer and it didn’t look that interesting. Might give it a go as I don’t think I’ve ever seen Adam Sandler in a serious role. 😂

You're missing out, then. Adam Sandler has done some fantastic "serious" films. Punch Drunk Love, Reign Over Me, Funny People and Uncut gems are some of the highlights (he got a Golden Globe nomination for Punch Drunk Love.)

A lot of his Netflix films are more dramatic roles as well, i've always liked him to be fair (I even quite like Pixels...shush, don't tell anyone) but he's definitely having somewhat of a career resurgence.

Anyone who tries to claim Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad is getting warning points.  😂

It's still a great show, easily 9/10 but I won't be having that nonsense spewed.