oneBoro Forum
"KM"

Music, Films and TV Series

I’ve just finished watching Succession, what a great series. Did anyone else enjoy it and if so, can you recommend anything that can follow it?

4 hours ago, Old Codger said:

looks as though this might be interesting....especially the bit about the 1-1-8 formation (TP's favourite)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51574065

So now we know where Woody gets his tactics from. 😁

Also, bit of a silver lining regarding the coronavirus...the BBC has suspended filming of Eastenders and episodes "in the can" will now only be shown twice a week, instead of the usual 4. Guess they feel the public will already be depressed enough as it is. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51943592

On 4/2/2020 at 3:27 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The have truly picked the perfect team for this series with Sunderland. How they ended up paying 4m for Will Grigg 🙈

Haha, yeah that was some negotation technique by Stewart. Especially after Jack Ross and his head of recruitment advised against it and told him he was paying waaay too much. They should have just kept Maja instead of getting just 1,5 million for him.

Half-way through Mad Men and just started series 5 of The Bureau, both excellent. 

Just watched the old guard on Netflix. Noticed that the treacherous guy looked suspiciously like Gaston Ramirez..........

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Theyre all highlights from when he was actually good tbf though 😄
    • I’ve found this class striker on YouTube. Looks exactly what we need. Left foot, right foot, headers, penalties, flicks, bicycles... what’s not to like? Seriously though, for those getting overly excited about Gnanduillet, please watch this video. YouTube can make Gestede look like a world beater. I’m not saying Gnanduillet will be a rubbish signing but I’d say the fact that he’s 28 and has never played higher than League 1, along with the fact that Blackpool fans aren’t that fussed that he’s leaving, is probably more telling that what you can gather from a 2/3 minute YouTube video.    
    • Not saying I don’t want the guy or that’s he’s a bad player, but I’m sure if you YouTube Gestedes highlights, and had not seen him play before, we’d all probably think he’d be a great signing. I’m sure he’s scored a lot of good headers in his highlights. Of course the main difference is that this guy would be on a free so no real risk involved👍🏼
    • I can see one difference with Gestede straightaway....this lads headers tend to go forwards in most cases...also liked the way that just about every penalty went in a different spot 
    • Does anyone know if theres any truth in it. Or are we all just still going on what the media has said