oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

20 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I've enjoyed the bit I've watched so far, yes!

Would like to hear an opinion, when you have finished it 😎👌

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone who has watched more than one person go through chemo and surgeries, I am amazed that he has been knocking out movies at the rate he has in the last 4 years. Cancer and the treatments it re

I’m more a fan of the psychological ones. The autopsy of Jane Doe is a good one

It should be a good watch. Hes definitely a what if regarding the Boro if he had stayed on for another couple of years. The Bobby Robson one on Netflix is worth the watch as well. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Really enjoying the squid game on Netflix it. I was a bit on the fence about it but got hooked right away.

It was really brutal. But it highlights the inequalities in society. Especially the fact that debt is the biggest tool used to keep the lower classes down near the bottom. 
i really enjoyed it even if the acting/dubbing didn’t really do it justice 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, SmogDane said:

Is it only Brunner's who dares to watch The Chestnut Man?

I watched it off the back of the earlier recommendation. I thought that it was ok, nothing special but watchable, I also got the feeling that the story was something that I had seen before.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:55 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Really enjoying the squid game on Netflix it. I was a bit on the fence about it but got hooked right away.

Yeah i'm enjoying it. It's pretty brutal!

Squid games had some completely pointless story lines in the context of the show. The ending, the VIP's, the policeman...all brought very little to the series. Decent watch but could've been soo much better.

17 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Alice in borderland is a similar concept for those who enjoyed squid games. Set in Japan but similar brutal game theme. 

Battle Royale.

Influenced pretty much every single programme or film of its genre (not to mention the whole videogame phenomenon!)

Particularly the novel and the manga adaptation. The film is an absolute classic. Don't watch the directors cut though. And steer clear of the sequel.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

2:09

That's the one 👍They were session musicians for Labi in the 70s.

When Chas first heard the Eminem sample he couldn't believe his luck. They were both due royalties. 

• 4 weeks later...