Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Anyone watched the Woodstock 99 documentary?

The delusion from some of the producers/execs is staggering. Insane what went on.

Yes I have. I'd never heard of it until seeing it on Netflix and was astonished at it all.

Thought it was a good watch for anyone contemplating it.

You are totally right about the executives, John Scher was delusional back then and still is to this day it seems lmao.

7 minutes ago, mackie2424 said:

Yes I have. I'd never heard of it until seeing it on Netflix and was astonished at it all.

Thought it was a good watch for anyone contemplating it.

You are totally right about the executives, John Scher was delusional back then and still is to this day it seems lmao.

Those comments he made about the rapes was blood boiling. What a tosser.

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Those comments he made about the rapes was blood boiling. What a tosser.

Incredible how insensitive and just ludicrous his comments were. He's a Father of 2 daughters as well I read online, shameful really.

Tosser is putting it lightly.

• Like 1

I had heard of Woodstock 99 through a different documentary called Metal Evolution, which discussed all the different types of metal music through the years. The only bit it sort of mentioned was the Limp Bizkit set on the Saturday though, as it was discussing nu-metal. There's a clip of Jonathan Davis (Korn) talking about the Limp Bizkit set that wasn't in the documentary on Netflix, where he is flat out accusing Fred Durst of starting the riot on purpose. It's pretty damning, they were saying women were being abused in the mosh pits and stuff too, and a few other bits which I don't remember being covered in the Netflix doc.

Horrible, horrible turn of events which just shows you what can happen when someone who doesn't care treats people like animals

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is after some free music this Saturday evening, the Taylor Hawkins Tribute gig is streaming for free on MTV's YouTube all night.

Still got The Crooked Vultures, The Pretenders, Rush, Queen and the Foos, amongst others left to play

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 6:02 PM, Smogzilla said:

Anyone watched the Woodstock 99 documentary?

The delusion from some of the producers/execs is staggering. Insane what went on.

Just watched Woodstock 99. Almost as mind-boggling as the Fyre Festival documentary. At least at Woodstock there was some actual music, although confiscating everyone's water and then running out is pretty lamentable.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Just watched Woodstock 99. Almost as mind-boggling as the Fyre Festival documentary. At least at Woodstock there was some actual music, although confiscating everyone's water and then running out is pretty lamentable.

Woodstock 99 was rough AF. Was a good watch but Classic Netflix spinning it out over too many episodes again..

Fyre on the other hand was just hilarious. Rich people stranded on an Island with nowt but a cheese sandwich. Essential viewing

14 minutes ago, SimonD said:

Woodstock 99 was rough AF. Was a good watch but Classic Netflix spinning it out over too many episodes again..

Fyre on the other hand was just hilarious. Rich people stranded on an Island with nowt but a cheese sandwich. Essential viewing

There was a nice sense of comeuppance for the attendees at Fyre, but my heart went out to that organiser bloke who was willing to have someone's balls on his chin just to get hold of bottled water. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

There was a nice sense of comeuppance for the attendees at Fyre, but my heart went out to that organiser bloke who was willing to have someone's balls on his chin just to get hold of bottled water. 

So did you let him have a few swigs 🙂 ?