Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

I'm loving the Americans, one of those amazing series that slips under the radar - always great soundtrack and styling and occasionally amusing disguises!

I'm definitely downloading that then - I will watch the the last two episodes of 'stranger things' then jump on it

Just started watching Stranger Things last night, loving it. Superb casting of the kids, it's like they've frozen characters from the Goonies, Flight of the Navigator etc in time and brought themt back to life! Great bit of nostalgia, as a kid of the 80's, it's fantastic to watch

Its an absolute gem isn't it? its got a little piece of everything and works great

Absolutely loved Stranger Things, I was off last week and spent one day just watching it off in one go :)

4 episodes in and its growing on me. Diane and the kids enjoy it too. What a magic time the 80's were!!!!!!!

No love for Gene Wilder, really?

I'm disgusted.

Too many people have passed this year, I still can't face the Wako Kid news

I heard he had the fastest hands in the west!!!

• 1 month later...

Just seen Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children tonight. Really enjoyed it. My wife is currently finishing the second book of the three. She was a bit disappointed but you usually are when watching a film after reading the book.

• 2 weeks later...