oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Yeah I thought I was going to hate the Ghostbusters reboot, the trailer for it made it look terrible but it really wasn't that bad.

Another vote for Deadpool btw, film of the year for me.

*** me I forgot how poor that Ghostbusters trailer was. Put the film on the back foot from the get go

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Conjuring 2 is a good horror film and in my opinion better than the first

I thought the first one was better than the second one. Much more scarier. The second one seemed kind of unrealistic.

If anyone is a fan of old school rap, check out The Game's new album 1992. I'm absolutely loving it

I maybe need to give this another listen - when I previewed all the tracks a few weeks ago I wasn't so sure it was as old school as I'd have liked! I'll definitely give it another go because I love the premise of it!

If anyone is a fan of old school rap, check out The Game's new album 1992. I'm absolutely loving it

I maybe need to give this another listen - when I previewed all the tracks a few weeks ago I wasn't so sure it was as old school as I'd have liked! I'll definitely give it another go because I love the premise of it!

Game's voice isn't really old school but all the beats and samples remind me of Wu/Dre songs

I watched "The Lobster" on Netflix last night. Has anyone else seen it?

It was certainly unsettling, I enjoyed it, the concept was interesting and Colin Farrell gave a great performance in what was an unusual role for him. thre ending gave me nightmares though.

I watched it a couple of months ago yeah. Very weird! A lot of strange wtf moments. I enjoyed it though!

I actually enjoyed war dogs, watched it the other night. Really predictable but good viewing.

Watched War Dogs last night, really enjoyed it myself. Thought Miles Teller was excellent in it, which I believe is the first time I've said that sentence, ever.