oneBoro Forum

Music, Films and TV Series

Well I've just been cast in the lead for a short pilot of a Werewolf Horror Film... Well excited about that! :D

My film career so far has been playing a Nazi and now a obnoxious **** in a Werewolf Film... Nice.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Well I've just been cast in the lead for a short pilot of a Werewolf Horror Film... Well excited about that! :D

My film career so far has been playing a Nazi and now a obnoxious **** in a Werewolf Film... Nice.

Congratulations and good luck!

Apocalypto is a film I tend to watch every time it's on the TV.

I also agree with BDS, if you're a fan of the NFL then Draft day is a really good film, even if you're not it may spark a passion!

Watched "When The Game Stands Tall" last night. Another really good film about American Football. True story of a high school team that won 151 consecutive games (12 straight championships). Deals with the end of the run and the challenges their coach - played brilliantly by Jim Caviezel - faced trying to get the new group of youngsters in line mentally and stuff

Remember The Titans is the best American Football film bar none.

I prefer any given Sunday. Its part of my Superbowl routine. For TV shows I always enjoy the hard knocks series it's as close to reality TV as I get.

Is there much interest in the NFL on this board?

The only American sport I can get in to is Ice Hockey. I just find American Football too "stop start" to really get into it. Although I do like Remember the Titans as a film. Im a big fan of Denzel Washington. He's not my favorite actor of all time, by the way. My favorite actor of all time is mr Sidney Poitier.