Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Been watching "Lion" (2016), a film about an Indian boy who was adopted by an Aussie couple when he was 5yo and about his return to India 25 years later in search of his roots.

A remarkable film made all the more remarkable by the fact that it's a true story.

I watched on Kodi and I needed subtitles for the early part about how the boy came to be adopted. It's well worth the effort, though, and it's got Nicole Kidman, too.

Yeah, thought the game of thrones was great, that penultimate episode was just unbelievable, and the last one set it up brilliantly. Not sure what to watch until vikings in November. Outlander I enjoyed as well.

spent three weeks watching the blacklist series 1,2 and 3 on sky box sets . completely riveted but does anyone know where i can watch series 4 online preferably free .

Kodi. I can vouch for the Windows PC version, dunno about other platforms  or devices.

Two hours until The X Factor graces our TV screens again. Literally never been this excited since the last series. Going out tonight though so I'll have to record it and wait just that little bit longer.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watched Star Trek Discovery on Netflix? Thoughts if you have?

I was waiting for you to give your verdict before I decide whether to watch it or not :p

I'm just watching season 1 of fargo at the minute. Pretty good. Martin freeman is a great actor

Just home from the pub and rewatched the first 2 episodes of ST Discovery.

Firstly can I say that every series of Trek has taken a few episodes to get going.

The new opening credits pay some homage to TOS and TNG but is very similar to the new Westworld opening credits.

The Klingons have once again evolved/devolved in an unexplained fashion. Not sure if I like the new look without facial hair or even the jet black or albino look!

I cannot yet get used to a woman called Micheal!!!

The science officer grates on me and has to go.

Looking forward to tomorrows episode and the rest of the series. It looks very promising.....if the timelines make sense set but events in the future set series.

As a Trekkie, I always get excited by new spins on the franchise so hopefully its all good. LLAP

Just home from the pub and rewatched the first 2 episodes of ST Discovery.  

Firstly can I say that every series of Trek has taken a few episodes to get going.

The new opening credits pay some homage to TOS and TNG but is very similar to the new Westworld opening credits.

The Klingons have once again evolved/devolved in an unexplained fashion. Not sure if I like the new look without facial hair or even the jet black or albino look!

I cannot yet get used to a woman called Micheal!!!

The science officer grates on me and has  to go.

Looking forward to tomorrows episode and the rest of the series. It looks very promising.....if the timelines make sense set but events in the future set series.

As a Trekkie, I always get excited by new spins on the franchise so hopefully its all good. LLAP

I watched episode 3 last night and I am starting to like the way it's going, have to agree that the science officer is irritating and the Klingons -well I'm not sure it's the hairless bit but the uniforms, they all look 'blinged' up and I wonder how a warrior race who fight with blade would end up in bling armour they could hardly move in.

in fact that's always bugged me, the tech they all have and you'd think they'd have come up with some decent body armour or some sort of personal defence shield.  good to see they are sticking with the "unknown security officer is the one to get killed on away missions"  theme though.