Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jockeys must be feckin tiny 🤷‍♂️

All the prominent anti-vaxxers on social media have jumped on it, saying Hawkins was an anti-vaxxer and was forced to get the covid vaccination by the rest of the band, and conversely died as a result

Try both legs of the Villa Play Off games where Pulis tried to defend a 0-1 scoreline without a shot on target. Just when you couldn't bear to watch it any longer and things couldn't become any more t

Posted Images

Gotta agree MM, I loved how they went more into the whole mythology.

All three seasons are banging

Up to season 5 eppy 5 at present never a dull moment OMG.

I was still on a high after watching all S.O.A on Prime so this was a perfect follow up.

watched two films in the last two days ,  first off was Hacksaw Ridge , maybe was expecting it to be outstanding due to the acclaim but tbh i would just put it in the watchable/reasonably good category no where near as outstanding as Apocolypse Now , Saving Private Ryan or more recently American Sniper . 

the second one,however was excellent and that was American Gangster (didnt realise how long ago it was actually released ...slipped through my net).....almost gave uponit in the first half hour but glad i didnt as it was excellent.  right up there with Cry Freedom as his best imo.

watched two films in the last two days ,  first off was Hacksaw Ridge , maybe was expecting it to be outstanding due to the acclaim but tbh i would just put it in the watchable/reasonably good category no where near as outstanding as Apocolypse Now , Saving Private Ryan or more recently American Sniper . 

the second one,however was excellent and that was American Gangster (didnt realise how long ago it was actually released ...slipped through my net).....almost gave uponit in the first half hour but glad i didnt as it was excellent.  right up there with Cry Freedom as his best imo.

I’ll give those a go, I watched 3 billboards outside..... last night, really enjoyed it.

I’m currently watching Godless on Netflix and am really enjoying it.

Does anyone have any other Netflix reccomendations, I’m not a big fan of sci-fi, fantasy or super hero genres, that probably rules out 85% of shows, however I enjoy a good crime series.

Does anyone have any other Netflix reccomendations, I’m not a big fan of sci-fi, fantasy or super hero genres, that probably rules out 85% of shows, however I enjoy a good crime series.

two that ive recently watched and enjoyed were La Mante  and Ozark

two that ive recently watched and enjoyed were La Mante  and Ozark

Yes, if you haven’t watched Ozark then do so. It is very good.

I don’t know if it is on Netflix, but I can not recommend Tin Star highly enough.

Bit late to the party on this one but currently watching The Killing. Loving it, lots of twists and suspense. Manhunt: Unabomber also very good.

Finally got around to watching the last few episodes of ST: Discovery. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and a good addition to the ST un3iverse.

Struggled early on in the season but my word, what a great last few episodes and finale. True homage to Classic Trek and what a great cliffhanger!