oneBoro Forum
"KM"

Music, Films and TV Series

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

I read a theory somewhere, that "he" is a good guy who loved his wife, but one drunken night an accident happened during an argument.

But I also tend tofall on the side of innocent in these shows. Especially in Making a murderer.. That is  gross misconduct and framing by the police...

Actually, maybe innocent is the wrong word for what I thought in the staircase. Not guilty through lack of evidence I would go for though 

2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Actually, maybe innocent is the wrong word for what I thought in the staircase. Not guilty through lack of evidence I would go for though 

Inconclusive as it were. Certain things didn't stack up on either side.

Is anyone watching "The Boys"? 

There's an anti super hero thing going on, good actors - it's a Seth Rogan project, dark funny and violent at times - I've watched 2 episodes and I'm hooked. 

On 8/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

The staircase is a good one on Netflix. If you are looking for another one. Can get a bit tedious in the middle episodes.

Also has anyone watched "The Boys" yet on Amazon Prime? It's excellent! Only bad thing about the series is Karl Urban's dodgy British accent.

I've just posted about the boys then scrolled back to see what you are all recommending, I love it. 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:01 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

Inconclusive as it were. Certain things didn't stack up on either side.

I think he was innocent if I had to make that call - I think his "quirky" personality made it easier to assume his guilt.

I know one thing, I'd hate to think that we had their judicial system and I'm not exactly blown away by the one we have. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I've just posted about the boys then scrolled back to see what you are all recommending, I love it. 

It's brilliant! Me and the Mrs binge watched it in 1 sitting!

On 8/4/2019 at 12:27 PM, Uwe said:

Update 1.7

Nobody  in Hungary knows the correct way to fly a union flag ?? 

Great movie ?

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

It's brilliant! Me and the Mrs binge watched it in 1 sitting!

My Mrs fell asleep half way through the 2nd episode (through tiredness not boredom) and I'm not brave enough to carry on watching without her.

We've also been watching "The rook" - have you seen it? 

3 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I'm not brave enough to carry on watching without her.

I know that feeling all too well!

I haven't seen "The Rook" yet, any good?

43 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I know that feeling all too well!

I haven't seen "The Rook" yet, any good?

Yes, it's original, got a lot of twists in it - well worth a look

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:04 AM, Borodane said:

Started watching "When the see us" last night. After two episodes I was equally *** off and sad. Imagine what kind of hell those boys went through and how corrupt the law enforcers were. Absolutely despicable.

Brilliant 3 episodes that and you can't help but really get drawn into the story, feel anger/emotion for them. Did you watch the Oprah Winfrey show afterwards with the real men on it.... it's heartbreaking about half way through.

I know there's a few codgers on here that remembers the dark crystal from the 80s. Has anyone seen the new series on Netflix yet? I highly recommend it. Nostalgic TV at it's finest.