oneBoro Forum

What's gone RIGHT and what DOES NOT need to CHANGE?

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to XG we should be top of the league with five wins and 15 points! Of course XG never tells the full story and I'm not actually suggesting we should have five wins, but it does point to

It’s the complete opposite of this thread, but Wilder needs to set us up with more of a solid structure in midfield as it's simply not working at the moment. I appreciate that Wilder wants exciting fo

Thought I’d resurrect this classic just in case 😛

I thought de pena was pretty average in his last game

I've only seen him once, against Wolves in the cup. Didn't look too bad looked like he had a great cross on him.

Stampy was right. Things are not good behind the scenes again

Seriously? Any more information? You were right on Adomah as well so this is not looking good.

Seriously? Any more information? You were right on Adomah as well so this is not looking good.

Partially right about Adomah, given that he is playing for Karanka...

I think if people really believe that the solution to our problems is some combination of getting Adam Reach or Wildschut back and playing Nsue at right back then I they also must believe we've wasted the summer and a hell of a lot of money!

Our problems (other than off field things) are the same or similar ones we had last season. They are the same or similar to what we've had this season so far. We won some games in the same way we would win them last season, which was to be defensively sound and good on the break. Other than the games against Bolton and MK Dons I'd say you could say that about the rest of them? Brentford became an open game because Karanka really seemed to go for it in the second half but before then it was the same old thing. Sheff Wed we took advantage of them pushing forward to grab two goals. Forest maybe was slightly different because we played or tried to play some nice bits and bobs in the first half but then the second half reverted to type. We've also lost some games in the same way as we would last season as. Fundamentally nothing has changed in that regard I think it's fair to say.

Right now we know there are players not playing at their best and in some cases not playing anywhere near their best. We also know that in the majority of cases they are going to be in the team for the following game regardless. Whether that's healthy or not we can all form our own opinion on that. We haven't suddenly become a terrible side. I do question (and did around the end of the transfer window) whether some of the players we've signed are really a good fit for us given how Karanka clearly is determined to have us play. And obviously I question the approach we take because I'm not convinced it's the best way for us to go. But it's not panic stations yet, we need to improve the same things we needed to improve a week ago, two weeks ago, three weeks ago etc.

Partially right about Adomah, given that he is playing for Karanka...

But he still had to be rehabilitated back into the set up which suggests Adomah did indeed tell AK he no longer wanted to play for him.

There's another individual involved and you'll probably hear more about it tomorrow. That's as much as I'll say today as I've been asked to keep quiet regarding the details.

Another individual? Who? An outsider? A player?