oneBoro Forum

What's gone RIGHT and what DOES NOT need to CHANGE?

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to XG we should be top of the league with five wins and 15 points! Of course XG never tells the full story and I'm not actually suggesting we should have five wins, but it does point to

It’s the complete opposite of this thread, but Wilder needs to set us up with more of a solid structure in midfield as it's simply not working at the moment. I appreciate that Wilder wants exciting fo

Thought I’d resurrect this classic just in case 😛

"Just" an individual? Thought stamp had said several players were unhappy with AK. If it's just an individual I'm not that fussed. It happens at every club and some of the best managers have several "situations" with their players. The Adomah situation was sorted relatively quickly and AK is willing to let players come back.

"Just" an individual? Thought stamp had said several players were unhappy with AK. If it's just an individual I'm not that fussed. It happens at every club and some of the best managers have several "situations" with their players. The Adomah situation was sorted relatively quickly and AK is willing to let players come back.

Stampy said there's a few "unhappy bunnys" and "Mr Karanka is going from the golden one to the arrogant one all before Crimbo that's from the players not me and I'm off to bed UTFB" (these are his words not mine :D)

I think everyone just needs to relax a bit, including the players, were not playing well atm but its hardly disastrous, weve lost a couple of games and dropped 2 points at home since a great run, if we win on saturday, and its a big if given current form, we have back to back home games against very poor opposition, which should be absolute bankers of 6 points, if we fail to win them 2 games, then weve got serious issues. If we win the games, we'll be back up to the 2 points per game ratio and we'll be back towards the top of the league with teams around us playing each other.

Stampy said there's a few "unhappy bunnys" and "Mr Karanka is going from the golden one to the arrogant one all before Crimbo that's from the players not me and I'm off to bed UTFB" (these are his words not mine :D)

What the hell does "all before Crimbo" mean???

What the hell does "all before Crimbo" mean???

All before Christmas

Every squad I've ever been involved with had "unhappy bunny's" even when winning trophies so that's hardly anything new. To be honest with the performance levels this season there are people who should be upset but with themselves.

As long as someone's not dusting someone else's wife or the two main camps in the dressing room aren't at war then I'm quite happy.

regarding  the alleged player unrest    does Agnew have any input in these matters  in a similar role to what was  previously  mentioned a year or two ago  in which Higgy was  classed as a go between  for matters  that Karanka wanted to get across to his players , for what its worth ive seen little or no improvement  from higgy to agnew  in fact things have deteriorated  behind the scenes  it seems. 

the big woory for me is that  apart from the same downsides  still  cropping up with our style of play and  lack of attacking intent at home  . i seem to be beginning to lose my fight in  the belief i have in AK  . I deparetely hope he can get back on top of things as i dont doubt for one minute he is a very good manager and were fortunate to have him but  the same misgivings i had with mogga (man management and stubburnness ) are  raising thier ugly heads once again  and im  struggling to stay loyal to my  principles . i dont for one minute  condone players  disrespecting thier managers authority , but if theres a recurring  issue  it needs adresssing  .

Scare***ering from a former player.

He won't know as much as he is making out. If I was Gibbo, i'd be on the phone telling him to keep his neb out.

Not surprised there is some unrest in the camp, we aren't playing very well - i'd be more worried if the players were happy and jovial.